Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Celebrities
Create your own Celebrity! Start or join an RP about what it would be like to be a big-time celebrity.

The Celeb Sleepover (Girls only)

Posted By:
Sweet-Heart1 Lock
Sweet-Heart1
StarStarStarStar
Ok can we start now????

Be Yourself. Don't Let Ppl Bring You Down-!

Posted By:
GeorgieXXXCoolbeanZ
GeorgieXXXCoolbeanZ
StarStar
Name: Caramel Highlands Age: 15 Famous For: Acting Girly girl or Tomboy:  A bit of both. Looks: Really light blonde hair with loads of blue highlights, dark green eyes, pearly white teeth, wearing skinny black jeans and a bright pink tank top with Don't mess with me!!! on it in sparkly black. Personality: Fun, bubbly, and lively, but has a temper.  Fave Activities: Acting, swimming, dancing, hanging out with friends. BFFs: She is looking for a real best friend, but for now hangs around with Kate Livla and Jenni Green. Other: looking for a BFF smile   Big Grin

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Star White Age:12 Famous for: Having a disney show being the youngest girl to win american idol starred in a nick movie and for singing and being on americas next dance crew Girly Girl Looks: Long curled red hair with neon orange and hot pink hightlights And baby blue eyes Prsonality: kind smart funny bubbly friendly sweet popular and a little bossy Fav Activites: making things singing dancing acting and writing and designing her clothes Bff: dont know yet Other: fav color orange Angel

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
Trackrunnerlele
Trackrunnerlele
StarStarStar
Alea williams 17 disney shows,awsome singer,winning beauty pagents,and being in movies girly girl long silky dark brown hair,light brown skin,baby blue eyes and tall nice,smart,always helping people,silly and sassy shopping,track and field;acting,singing,and hangin out with my friends let you know later favorite color is blue

i love mindless behavior.i loooooovvvvv ray ray

Posted By:
Laciee Shaee
Laciee Shaee
Star
Name : Lacie Shae Age : 12 Famous for : Singing , & modeling Girly Girl or Tomboy : Girly Girl Looks : Redish Brown Hair , Light Brown Eyes , Bright Skin Color . Personality : Nice , Friendly , Humble , Never Judgemental , Caregiver , & Helpful . Fave Activities : Mostly Texting , Helping People Out , Listening To Music , Singing , Taking Pictures , Dancing , & Being a Girly Girl .

~KittyShaaae~.

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
Can I join the roleplay?

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
I love people! I'm almost out of space so:
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
awessome
awessome
StarStarStar
[quote="cr2diva101"]This is a RP about Nick and Disney or other female celebrities having a sleepover, there are just a couple rules. 1. No cussing 2. No inaproppriate activities 3. If you join, you can`t quit 4. Have Fun! Form Name: Age: Famous For Girly girl or Tomboy: Looks: Personality: Fave Activities BFFs: (They can be in this RP or not in this RP [quote="cr2diva101"]This is a RP about Nick and Disney or other female celebrities having a sleepover, there are just a couple rules. 1. No cussing 2. No inaproppriate activities 3. If you join, you can`t quit 4. Have Fun! Form Name: Age: Famous For Girly girl or Tomboy: Looks: Personality: Fave Activities BFFs: (They can be in this RP or not in this RP) Other: (Please join!)[/quote] Ariana jones 10 Wining the x-factor and being on nick and disney movies/shows Both Curlyish straightish red dyed hair, a great smile & pearly white teeth hazel eyes wears lots of rings/bracelets Likes to play games with the guys sometimes girls, isnt a goodie goodie or a bad kid,wants to make more older friends, likes playing instruments,reading,singing,dancing Jalyn, Sierra,Zione,Saunti,Eddsy,Katelyne,Mea,Ashanti,Kia,Myrah,Nati,Reni,Jason

Peace Im outa here make sure u add mesmile follow the hearts♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥Big Grin

Posted By:
awessome
awessome
StarStarStar
When do we start?

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
Form Name: Scarlett RobertsAge: 14Famous For Acting on one of Disney's Tops shows, Girl SchoolGirly girl or Tomboy: Girly girlLooks: black hair with hot pink highlights, bright blue eyes, really tall, blinding smilePersonality: Sweet, Popular, and talkativeFave Activities Reading, signing autographs, and daydreaming

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
I love people! I'm almost out of space so:
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
awessome
awessome
StarStarStar
WHEN DO WE START??? Can we start now please?!?!?!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

The Related Game!

The Related Game!

3 word stories xD-moved

The Related Game!

latest videos