Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Celebrities
Create your own Celebrity! Start or join an RP about what it would be like to be a big-time celebrity.

The Celeb Sleepover (Girls only)

Posted By:
awessome
awessome
StarStarStar
How come we just dont start now because the girl who made it hasnt been on for 2 months so do u guys think we should start?? Please reply thankssmile

Peace Im outa here make sure u add mesmile follow the hearts♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥Big Grin

Posted By:
Lifted
Lifted
StarStarStarStar
Can I join? My Form: Name: Randi Carlos Age:15 Famous For: Singing and acting Girly girl or Tomboy: the perfect combo of BOTH! smile Looks: dark brown hair, brown eyes, light skin, tall, and skinny Personality: very kind, kind of a loner, smart, very observant Fave Activities: Writing songs, singing, playing drums, acting BFFs: Not many since she's a loner type Other: N/A

I wanted to make my signature invisible. Darn. Wait, I know! Hahaha!!

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
Does anyone want to go ahead and start this? 

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
I love people! I'm almost out of space so:
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
cr2diva101
cr2diva101
StarStarStarStar
Hey guys, I haven`t been online in a while and I`m sorry, first of all, for the people who asked to be Katie`s BFF, I`m totally okay with that! We can go ahead and start, sorry for the delay, I`ve been busy with school, travel, and other stuff. Sorry!! XOXO, cr2diva101 AKA Maggie

I..... LUV......... SPARKLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
XD I forgot about this rp. who'll start?

bring me the horizon ♥

Posted By:
cr2diva101
cr2diva101
StarStarStarStar
Um, I will! Katie was SO excited that her 2 best friends were coming over to have a sleepover! She was eagerly dancing to her One Direction CD, she was so excited that she was singing and dancing for 2 hours! She was about to turn on the TV to one of the music channels when she heard the doorbell ring. "OMG! Someone`s here!" She ran downstairs saying "I`ll get it, I got it, nobody else get it!" "Let`s see who`s here!" Then she opened the door. "Ahh! You`re here!" You can continue!

I..... LUV......... SPARKLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
Bella packed her stuff into her overnight bag and cycled to Katie's house. She wasn't exactly a sleepover person, but she was looking forward to this

bring me the horizon ♥

Posted By:
cr2diva101
cr2diva101
StarStarStarStar
When Katie saw Bella, she was more excited then when she went to Yogurt Mountain (a frozen yogurt place where I live) for the first time. She knew that Bella wasn`t exactly a sleepover person, but she still came! So she was happy. "Okay Bella, we could go ahead and put ur stuff into my room and start chatting!" We ran up to my room. "So, since you`re the guest, you get to pick the first activity, start thinking chica!"

Posted By:
RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1
StarStarStarStarStar
Could I join? Name: Toshika Kazishima Personality: She is nice,but when it comes to video games she is competitive.She also is obsessed with linkin park Her favorite thing to do: Dance.

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Oliver my favorite Vocaloid.

Vocaloid Oliver

Posted By:
cr2diva101
cr2diva101
StarStarStarStar
You can join if you answer all the questions I put, you can find them on Page 1. But other then that, Kk!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

HALL OF SHAME