Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Celebrities
Create your own Celebrity! Start or join an RP about what it would be like to be a big-time celebrity.

The Celeb Sleepover (Girls only)

Posted By:
RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1
StarStarStarStarStar

"cr2diva101" wrote:

This is a RP about Nick and Disney or other female celebrities having a sleepover, there are just a couple rules. 1. No cussing 2. No inaproppriate activities 3. If you join, you can`t quit 4. Have Fun! Form Name: Age: Famous For Girly girl or Tomboy: Looks: Personality: Fave Activities BFFs: (They can be in this RP or not in this RP) Other: Here`s mine Name: Katie Ramerez Age: 12 Famous For: Beauty Pagents, Nick and Disney shows, winning America`s Got Talent with singing Girly Girl or Tomboy: Girly girl Looks: Long, straight, brown hair with bright blue eyes and a blinding smile Personality: Kind, Heart of gold, not the smartest, always cheering people up, bubbly, friendly, funny, sweet, and sometimes sassy! Fave Activities: Singing, Acting, Shopping, Fashion shows, and hanging with friends BFFs: (Will let you know as soon as enough people join in.) Other: Fave color is pink (Please join!)
Form Name: Toshika Kazishima Famous for: Beating the poo out of Victoria Justice XD Girl Girl or Tomboy: Tomboy Looks: White hair that sticks up in the air...its spikey and green eyes Personality:Nice,Competitve,Loves to read Manga Fave ActivitiesBig Grinrawing Bffs (Has none) Other: SHE WANTS CHEESE!! Personality:

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Oliver my favorite Vocaloid.

Vocaloid Oliver

Posted By:
cr2diva101
cr2diva101
StarStarStarStar
Ok, go ahead and start, I`ll "open the door for you" get it? Bella was still thinking, so Katie went downstairs to answer the next doorbell. "Hi, are you a friend of Bella`s? Just in case you are, I`m Katie, but I prefer Kat. Come in! What`s your name?" Go ahead and continue!

I..... LUV......... SPARKLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1
StarStarStarStarStar
Toshika nodded "Yes,I am Toshika".She smiled and took a bag of Chester's Hot Fries out of her pack and started munching.Toshika walked in the house smiling.

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Vocaloid Oliver

Posted By:
cr2diva101
cr2diva101
StarStarStarStar
"Nice to meet you Toshi, what are you eating?" They looked like something spicy, so Kat didn`t want any of them, she liked Toshi, she`s different, but still nice, unlike Jade West, her sister`s 'friend' from Hollywood Arts.

I..... LUV......... SPARKLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1
StarStarStarStarStar
Toshika looked at the label on the bag."Chester's Hot Fries".She replied picking one from her bag."I also brought ten bags of Chips Ahoy for later so we all can share".She said smiling.She felt her phone vibrate,and she started texting.

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Vocaloid Oliver

Posted By:
cr2diva101
cr2diva101
StarStarStarStar
"Oh, cool, you can go ahead and leave your stuff in my room, I`ll show you where it is." I ran upstairs to my room. "Hey Bella, your friend Toshika is here, I like to call her Toshi, but whatever!" I saw Toshi walk in. "Hey! So what do you want to do, I usually let guests pick the first activity!"

Posted By:
RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1
StarStarStarStarStar
Toshika slowly dropped her stuff.She rubbed her hands together."Truth or Dare".She said while trying to do an evill laugh."That game is super fun"! She said putting on her Sonic The Hedgehog hat.

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Vocaloid Oliver

Posted By:
cr2diva101
cr2diva101
StarStarStarStar
"Ok, you go first!" Kat gulped.

Posted By:
RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1
StarStarStarStarStar
"Truth".Toshika whispered.

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Vocaloid Oliver

Posted By:
cr2diva101
cr2diva101
StarStarStarStar
"Do you have a boyfriend?"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

A message to all my (Indian) friends.

A message to all my (Indian) friends.

Should women have higher societal roles?

Chiken vs Pizza

Describe the profile pic above you

We the Kidz

latest videos