Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Celebrities
Create your own Celebrity! Start or join an RP about what it would be like to be a big-time celebrity.

The Celeb Sleepover (Girls only)

Posted By:
RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yep"! She replied taking out her Ipod touch."It's your turn".She said looking at some songs she may buy on iTunes.

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Oliver my favorite Vocaloid.

Vocaloid Oliver

Posted By:
cr2diva101
cr2diva101
StarStarStarStar
"Truth?" Kat hadn`t played truth or dare since someone dared her sister to send her a 500 word text while driving, and her car was flipped over, obviously she was killed, so she only picks truth on Truth or Dare

I..... LUV......... SPARKLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1
StarStarStarStarStar
"Okay"! Toshika said and thought."Did you ever lick a person"? She asked giggling. Toshika found it funny because her older brother does it all the time.

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Vocaloid Oliver

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
(Where do we come in? Haven't been on in a while so confused....)

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
I love people! I'm almost out of space so:
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
Frustrated Dudes I don't think I can RP anymore XD People are in different time zones and it's confusing

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
(Aww! Please stay!)

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar

"SunshineBeauty" wrote:

(Aww! Please stay!)
XD I can't, cuz when your mostly on I have to go to bed then XD

Posted By:
cr2diva101
cr2diva101
StarStarStarStar
Ok, for SunshineBeauty`s question, I`ll just say that the doorbell rang and then you can come in, for classicalmusicisepic, I understand what you`re saying, we`ll miss you!

I..... LUV......... SPARKLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
*Scarlett texted her friend Kat and asked could she come over. She loved sleepovers afterall!*

Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1
StarStarStarStarStar
Toshika heard her phone beep.It was her boyfriend.She started texting,then she turned on music.She started dancing "CHICKEN RULES"!! She screamed.

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Vocaloid Oliver

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Should we bring back the death penalty?

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Why dont my parents love me?

The Related Game!

We the Kidz

latest videos