Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
roxieletitshine
roxieletitshine
StarStarStar
Can i start too im awessome and this account roxieletitshine and my charecter is ariana rogers

Friends with mods and admins so dont mess with me. I have 2 acounts one awessome, the other roxieletitshine. Byee make sure u add me smile and hav a nice daysmile

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
StarStarStarStarStar
Form Name: Naya Nichole Ross Age: 12 Famous For: Acting, Singing, and Dancing. Plus is a Model. Girly girl or Tomboy: Tomboy Looks: Profile picture Personality: Sweet, charming, and fun-loving. Fave Activities: Swimming, thruth or dare, and acting BFFs: (They can be in this RP or not in this RP) Averey Alexander Ross and Zander Zebra Ross Other: Is one of three triplets Form Name: Averey Alexander Ross Age: 12 Famous For: Acting, and Modeling Girly girl or Tomboy: Girly Girl Looks: Simallar to her sister Personality: Sweet, fun, and passioniate Fave Activities: Acting, and swimming. BFFs: (They can be in this RP or not in this RP) Her sisters Other: Is one of three triplets Form Name: Zander Zebra Ross Age: 12 Famous For: Singing and Dancing Girly girl or Tomboy: Tomboy and Girly girl Looks: Like her sisters Personality: Like both sisters combined Fave Activities: Swimming, dancing, and singing. Plus thruth or dare and acting BFFs: (They can be in this RP or not in this RP) her sisters Other:

I know about popular!
Popular Song by MIKA ft Ariana Grande

1000th post made on 5/18/2013 at 12:16 PM

Names Catilena but please call me KITTY! I'm 12 and you need to add me!

AWW
JOIN THE KW CAT REVOLUTION!

My Idol and Role Model, Ariana Grande ♥
My Idol and Role Model, ♥♥♫ Ariana Grande ♫♥♥

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
BUMP

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
I love people! I'm almost out of space so:
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Posted By:
cr2diva101
cr2diva101
StarStarStarStar
Once again, I`m sorry I haven`t been on in a while! I`ll try to come on here as much as I can! Although, if you don`t see a post by me by Xmas, that means I`ve quit the website and might/might not come back! XOXO, Maggie

I..... LUV......... SPARKLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
fashion z
fashion z
Star
im like the type that wants to be on disney channel and im half way there watch me lol

OMG

Posted By:
dbltrouble02
dbltrouble02
Star
Ok, all I can say to that is I love to tipe and I not one of those, stupid blonds because peple think that Blonds are so dumb and I don't belive that but I love your post! smile

Hi my name is Brea and I LOVE to tipe and if someone would love to talk to me Please I love to talk to people and I mean Love to tipe and if people belive in the 21 is the end of the wor ld but I doin't no f it is tre but please peple tipe and chat wahtever you like to do ask me if I will get on chat with you and I WILL say YES I love to chat!!! smile

Posted By:
aqualina
aqualina
StarStarStarStar
Aqualina girl 13 blonde hair (kidding) famous for :all th thongs that makes a man famous blackeyes black hair long nails Wink Romantic enough 
Thnkyou

WE ARE UNIQUE
Someone hate you because you are better than her
You are the best smile

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
Form:
Name: Lucy Blank
Famous for: Nickelodeon director
Girly girl or tomboy: tomboy
Looks: Blonde hair past her chest, lime green eyes, pale skin, reading glasses when reading
Personality: Sarcastic, realist, rude, smug
Fave activities: Directing, cleaning, making coffee
Bffs: Chihiku Ryugamine (From her childhood)

1 2 3 4 6 Next →

play online games

latest forum posts

latest videos