Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Celebrities
Create your own Celebrity! Start or join an RP about what it would be like to be a big-time celebrity.

The Distance my Voice Reaches. (Ask to Join.)

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
This is based off of the song "Double Lariat" by Megurine Luka. ------------------------------------- "A distance of 85 centimeters is the distance my voice reaches now. From now on I'll be singing around, so won't you please stay away from me." In a small town in Georgia, four kids grew up together and became the best of friends. They spent all of their time together, were always placed in the same class and group for everything, and never fought one bit. Everyone around knew how much they meant to each other, so they never kept them apart. If they wanted to be together, they let them without a second thought. In fifth grade, though, things started to change for the four friends. Due to the area they lived in, they were all sent to different schools for sixth grade. No matter how much they tried to stay in contact with each other, they were just too busy. They hardly had time for anything social. It was like their schools were keeping them apart on purpose. Now it's been about four years. Each of them have received a letter in the mail, asking them to attend a special school for talented people in California. Of course, they accept. Things have changed. They aren't the same four kids they grew up as, and now they have so much more to put up with. Soon they will have to deal with trying to stay friends while putting up with all the drama of being in high school. "A distance of 6300km is the distance my voice reaches now. I feel I can do it now, so won't you please just stay away from me. A distance of 85cm is the distance my voice reaches now. So when I'm finally worn out from singing, won't you please just be there by my side?" It may not sound like the best roleplay, but I like it. :3 Anyways, here are the roles; Girl 1 - Took up dance - Taken. Girl 2 - Took up choir - Mine. Boy 1 - Plays an instrument now[you can pick] - Taken. Boy 2 - Plays an instrument now[you can pick] - Taken. Forms; Name: Age: Gender: Grade: Club: [outside of your talent] Clique: [everyone needs a different one; no 'loners' please] Looks: [either have two different pictures or just explain how they've changed, please] Wearing: Talent: Other: [in here I'd like you to talk about how they've changed in personality, likes/dislikes, etc.] Mine is coming in a few minutes. Pleeeease don't include the bracketed information in your form. Thanks!

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Here's my form. Name: Matoko Kuroichi. Age: About fifteen. Gender: Female. Grade: Ninth. Club: Drama. Clique: Nerds. Looks: Matoko Kuroichi. Grown up Matoko. Wearing: In the pictures. Talent: Singing. Other: Matoko used to be the loudest kid out there. Over the years she's grown into silence, and now hardly talks. Her mother told her that it was a good thing for her, since she could use her thoughts to write music and let her words out in song. She agreed with that, so now she doesn't like talking. In fact, she hates it. She loves Japanese stuff now, as well as Korean stuff. That's why she's never had many friends, and took the "nerd path" as it is described.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
No, sorry.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
kathline
kathline
StarStarStarStarStar

"Insomniac" wrote:

Bump.
(May I join?)

Katie

Kidzworld board helper. Any questions comment me!

Did you eat my twinkie Gif. "Did you eat my last twinkie?"

"It was me sorry."
(My male rp character)

(My Rp person)

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar

"kathline" wrote:

"Insomniac" wrote:

Bump.
(May I join?)
May I have an example post, please?

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
kathline
kathline
StarStarStarStarStar

"Insomniac" wrote:

"kathline" wrote:

"Insomniac" wrote:

Bump.
(May I join?)
May I have an example post, please?
(OK.) The icy cold waters splashed against my foot as I wonderd deeper, and deeper into the ocean. My mind raced with thoughts on how I was going to survive. I shouldnt've left my parents just because I was mad. Now I'm here under the ocean with just the stars and fish by my sides. I turned to my left and saw a faint glimps of my parent's faces they look so pure so innocent when really their evil. With my mom being so negitive towards me and my father always saying he was "working" we never really connected so I feel like I was destined to leave and make my own money but now I truly understand that I needed them all along. (I hope I can join it looks realky interesting to me not lame how you said it sounded)

Katie

"It was me sorry."
(My male rp character)

(My Rp person)

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
(Way to kiss up. xD Sure, you can join.)

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
kathline
kathline
StarStarStarStarStar
(xD thanks.)

Katie

"It was me sorry."
(My male rp character)

(My Rp person)

Posted By:
kathline
kathline
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Ari Star club: Book worms  Clique : Nerds Looks : red hair, blue eyes, glasses braces Personality: You'll see ( I only did that because I kept uaving to start over and I wrote alot xD) changes: Now she kinda hides her moves because once she starts she can't stop. Likes: nice things Dislikes: mean poeple and things Grade: Freshman.

Katie

"It was me sorry."
(My male rp character)

(My Rp person)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Watcha Watching (2014)

Do you think Jay-Z and Beyonce should spli...

Watcha Watching (2014)

Talk Summer 2014!!!

Talk Summer 2014!!!

Do you think Jay-Z and Beyonce should spli...

latest videos