Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Celebrities
Create your own Celebrity! Start or join an RP about what it would be like to be a big-time celebrity.

How to Post in the Celebrity Boards{{READ THIS FIRST!!!}}

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
This is not a space to talk about your favorite celebrity, Its not a spot to talk about Celeberity, This is where you can MAKE your own celebrity. So Imma help you out here, Kay? 1.No Sex" rule. I know there are a lot of young-ins on here, and they don't really know what this means (or at least they don't need to know), but this is aged for age groups, hm, maybe 12-17. It isn't really a big deal here, but I still feel the need to say something about it as Kidzworld is getting bigger and bigger each day. So, this rule is really self-explanatory. No sex in roleplay's is allowed here. Minor kissing is okay. Hugging is okay. Sex? BIG NO-NO. This is a friendly site for users no younger than 7-8 years old, and we don't want their parents or guardians getting mad at us.  If you see any breaking of this rule, report it to either the Junior Mods or the Admins 2. I shouldn't have to say this, but don't be a troll Don't spam other people roleplays, if they don't want you to post there, don't post there. Its not funny to post something that has nothing to do with the rp. People wil get annoyed and you will make enemies on here Okay 3.Peferably No cursing/cussing/swearing or whatever you wanna call it, None of this here. I need not remind you this IS  a KIDS site... 4. Try not to post things that doesn't belong in the Roleplay areas. *The Celebrity Roleplay forum is not for talking about stuff happening in real life. It's for Roleplay's about celebrities. *The School roleplay forum isn't an advice column for school. It's for roleplay's only *The Fantasy Roleplay forum is not for your stories you've made up. There are specific spots in the boards to do these things, If you don't know where, then ask someone, Kay? 5.Don't steal other people's ideas and claim they're yours. This is a no-no. It can lead to conflicts and we don't want that. This is a nice site, make up your own idea! So Basically, don't be a copy cat!! If you want to talk out of character, like if you're talking about what is going to come next or correcting or something, put it in parentheses, or otherwise, these () If you wanna talk when you're not in character. Natalie was so confused she didn't know where to turn or who to ask for help. (Can someone Come and talk to her?)See? The stuff in parentheses is out of character, not talking about in the roleplay. This is for so people don't get confused or whatever.Some people like to have people with good grammar, punctuation, capitalization in their roleplay's. Please respect that. If they don't want you in their roleplay, they don't want you in their roleplay! They are plenty more out there in those sections! Promise.!Most Roleplayer's like you talking in Third Person (He she, they them, their etc.)and if they want you to talk in third person; they'll tell you, so please respect that! And also if you're going to talk in Third Person, please try and say their name. Instead of just saying, "He walked over to the field", say his name so people will remember, because there's probably a lot of names rattling in their head so they want a reminder, like this, "Ted walked to the school." If you have any Questions/Concerns/ anythng else, Please post it here.. and let me know If I forgot anything. **I got a lot of this from the one MusicLove11 Posted in the General Section..** I'd be very greatful if this got sticked

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
ME4EVER
ME4EVER
Star
will u be my  bff

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar

"Storm1232" wrote:

This is not a space to talk about your favorite celebrity, Its not a spot to talk about Celeberity, This is where you can MAKE your own celebrity. So Imma help you out here, Kay? 1.No #### rule. I know there are a lot of young-ins on here, and they don't really know what this means (or at least they don't need to know), but this is aged for age groups, hm, maybe 12-17. It isn't really a big deal here, but I still feel the need to say something about it as Kidzworld is getting bigger and bigger each day. So, this rule is really self-explanatory. No ### in roleplay's is allowed here. Minor kissing is okay. Hugging is okay. ###? BIG NO-NO. This is a friendly site for users no younger than 7-8 years old, and we don't want their parents or guardians getting mad at us.  If you see any breaking of this rule, report it to either the Junior Mods or the Admins 2. I shouldn't have to say this, but don't be a ##### Don't spam other people roleplays, if they don't want you to post there, don't post there. Its not funny to post something that has nothing to do with the rp. People wil get annoyed and you will make enemies on here Okay 3.Peferably No cursing/cussing/swearing or whatever you wanna call it, None of this here. I need not remind you this IS  a KIDS site... 4. Try not to post things that doesn't belong in the Roleplay areas. *The Celebrity Roleplay forum is not for talking about stuff happening in real life. It's for Roleplay's about celebrities. *The School roleplay forum isn't an advice column for school. It's for roleplay's only *The Fantasy Roleplay forum is not for your stories you've made up. There are specific spots in the boards to do these things, If you don't know where, then ask someone, Kay? 5.Don't steal other people's ideas and claim they're yours. This is a no-no. It can lead to conflicts and we don't want that. This is a nice site, make up your own idea! So Basically, don't be a copy cat!! If you want to talk out of character, like if you're talking about what is going to come next or correcting or something, put it in parentheses, or otherwise, these () If you wanna talk when you're not in character. Natalie was so confused she didn't know where to turn or who to ask for help. (Can someone Come and talk to her?)See? The stuff in parentheses is out of character, not talking about in the roleplay. This is for so people don't get confused or whatever.Some people like to have people with good grammar, punctuation, capitalization in their roleplay's. Please respect that. If they don't want you in their roleplay, they don't want you in their roleplay! They are plenty more out there in those sections! Promise.!Most Roleplayer's like you talking in Third Person (He she, they them, their etc.)and if they want you to talk in third person; they'll tell you, so please respect that! And also if you're going to talk in Third Person, please try and say their name. Instead of just saying, "He walked over to the field", say his name so people will remember, because there's probably a lot of names rattling in their head so they want a reminder, like this, "Ted walked to the school." If you have any Questions/Concerns/ anythng else, Please post it here.. and let me know If I forgot anything. **I got a lot of this from the one MusicLove11 Posted in the General Section..** I'd be very greatful if this got sticked

Good thread! (:

Posted By:
rainbowbubblegum178
rainbowbubblegum178
Star
 nice thread. I would wanna roleplay Big Grin

RainbowGirlPlaysMC

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

mcdonalds

Vanilla Vs Chocalate

Ice cream or yoghut

why do we love chocolate

why do we love chocolate

Hey!