Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Celebrities
Create your own Celebrity! Start or join an RP about what it would be like to be a big-time celebrity.

Camp Famous (open to everybody)

Posted By:
starlya
starlya
StarStarStarStarStar
their is a summer camp in hollywood. where teens that have talent learn how to be stars.  they have a contest at the end and three lucky and most talented teenagers because a star.   you  can vote for a camper but not yourself. there is eight  cabins (pop stars girls, pop stars boys ,  rock stars girls, rock stars boys, country girls, country boys, acting girls, acting boys. rules 1. you must be a helper and camper 2..  no death or dangous pranks 3. you must be a great roleplayer (even if you are new) 4. my helper chooses who wins. 5.  make it storylike (because it going to be a book) 6. no already famous charters. form for camper full name: age: gender: looks: wears: likes: dislikes: talents: hobbies: what cabin bio: form for helper full name: age: (18 to 55) gender looks wears helps with teaches: cabin:

Jack is giving me a silly heart attack

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Payton Marie Cooper Age: 16 Gender: F Looks:  Wears: short shorts a white tanktop and the shirt in the pic Likes: music,boys,food Dislikes: snoby girls,boys who think they can get any girl they want Talents: guitar,drums,piano and singing and dancing but more of music Hobbies: she loves to write music and songs Cabin: Pop star girls Bio: Payton has always had a pashion for music ever since her first guitar Name: River Luke Cooper Age: 18 Gender: M Looks: will post Wears: whats in the pic Helps With; Music Teaches: guitar Cabin: pop star boys

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Posted By:
starlya
starlya
StarStarStarStarStar
when more ppl join. i will make my form.

Jack is giving me a silly heart attack

Posted By:
BigTimeRusher
BigTimeRusher
StarStarStar
Carly Marie Campbell 15 female straight dirty blonde hair, 1 side bang, brown eyes tank tops, short sleeve shirts, worn out shorts, flip flops, high tops likes: a lot of stuff dislikes: mean people sing, writes songs, dances, acts bangs on stuff, draws, paints  pop star girls started singing when she was 10 and ever since been practicing singing dancing, at the age of 12  wanted to become an actress  helper Johnny Dawns 19 male looks like Kendall Schmidt short sleeve shorts, shorts helps with guitar teaches drum pop star boys

Rusher forever smile
Live Love Laugh

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What will you be when you grow up?

Life Of The Party by Shawn Mendes

What is your favorite Pokemon?

last one to post a number wins

latest videos