Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Celebrities
Create your own Celebrity! Start or join an RP about what it would be like to be a big-time celebrity.

Julliard (Open! NEED ALOT MORE PLAYERS!!)

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Where you born for something the love of being on stage our in a camera or your mouth touching a mike or that your feet cant stand still. Well then Julliard is the place youll breath in and still keep breathing. This is where stars come to learn to have a college degree. Only the higgest people can belong in this school. Rules 1. You can be prego and all that just dont get graphic noone wants to read that lol 2. Dont go far without me i will pause the game but dont get mad when i get off its like 1 a.m. here so yah im pausing it 3. Dnt tlk lke dis 4. Please make a girl and a boy to execptions il like it this way so noone gets left out 5. Okay if you see someone left out talk to them what the HECK fall in love with them i hate it when im left out so i know what it feels like 6. Keep the forms descriptive so i can actually imagine what your person is like (weird thing i always end up dreaming about these so yah) 7. Okay cussing their is no rules cuss all you want just dont you know $&%*^* YIU^ and all that Form~ Name: (i love awesome names) Age: (teenagers so 17-18 ) Looks: (pictures i dont care if its anime or real people or description) Personality: (descriptive holla) What highschool did you go to: Crush: Talent: Bio: Other:

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
~~May I join?~~ Name: Izzi Martsonne Age: 15 Personality: On the sidelines, Doesn't talk, Hood on at all times. Dark, Hated, Unpopuler. Looks: Long, Red ragged hair, With Silver streaks. Pure electricity blue eyes, Pure silver hightops,   White t-shirt with a grey vest, Dark blue skinnies, Gray ugg boots, Dark grey hoodie, hood up. Group: The sidelines. Gf/Bf: None AtTheMoment. Talent: Vocal: Singing. Other: No friends, Parents murdered.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
yes but also this is a college so make your person 17-18 also dont make your person so mean and stuff only the highest people like stars get into this school so your already a star and the looks dont do the clothes sorry i didnt say ths earlier oh and make a boy and girl

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Star Johnsin Age:17 Looks: Brown long curly hair and pink streaks that make boys want to die and a star birthmark under eye blue eyes that you cant stop staring at Personality: She is the nicest person you could ever meet she is down to earth when she does something wrong she will apoligize 100 times and then try to fix it the best she can she is funny senstive and generous What highscool did you go to: Highland Crush: she doesnt know but will keep looking Talent: Singing she has always sang so beautifully sinse she went to church and was in the choir she also dances she has been in so many movies dancing she use to dance in the hood which made her get better and better Bio: She has always been the girl next door she lived in the hood she loved her enourmosly long family her street looked out for her they taught her how to dance later on her dad became a preist alway thinking star was doing wrong so he put her in the choir she sang beautifully one day a record dealer was driving to town decided to go to church and heard her sing she was immediantly a pop senation Other: she grew up in the hood Name: Justin Sophmore Age:18 Looks: brown shaggy hair that he swishes all the time! and green eyes Personality: He is smart and very kind he knows how to treat people he is very talented and loves to show off his skills What highschool: Highland Crush:kinda star but not all the way Talent: acting and singing Bio: he use to be the "boy next door to star" he aalways did the things she did just to see her they where discovered together they sang a duet when she was dicovered Other: he has know star forever

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
SkiesAreSilentlyCryingOnMe
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Ariana Rose Age: 17 Looks: Long red straight hair (dyed it)- Looks Like Ariana Grande  Personality: Sweet, bubbly, kind, funny, cheers people up, friendly What highschool did you go to: Northway (i just made that up ahah) Crush: No one -  Talent: Singing, Acting, Pianist, Impressions, Guitar, sings like a angel, Been in a couple films, Charming Guys Bio: The girl who will never give up her dreams. Every guy dreams of dating her, Popular, she's not like all the other popular stuck up snobs, she's different. She stands out from the rest Other: Popular, Steals guys hearts, Tom's Sister Name:  Tom Rose Age: 18 Looks: Brown Hair, Brown Eyes, 6pack Personality: Kind, a Player, heartbreaker, funny What highschool did you go to: Northway (i just made that up ahah) Crush: No one -  Talent: Acting, Playing guitar Bio: He's a player, he breaks hearts, hates his sister Ariana, took guitar lessons for 5years, acting is a natural talent  Other: Ariana's brother

Demi Sticky-out her tounge :D

^
I love her C;
She's my Idol ;D You jelly? Well be jelly!
Glitterswag♥
I'm so cray cray ♥

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar

"SkiesAreSilentlyCryingOnMe" wrote:

Name: Ariana Rose Age: 17 Looks: Long red straight hair (dyed it)- Looks Like Ariana Grande Personality: Sweet, bubbly, kind, funny, cheers people up, friendly What highschool did you go to: Northway (i just made that up ahah) Crush: No one - Talent: Singing, Acting, Pianist, Impressions, Guitar, sings like a angel, Been in a couple films, Charming Guys Bio: The girl who will never give up her dreams. Every guy dreams of dating her, Popular, she's not like all the other popular stuck up snobs, she's different. She stands out from the rest Other: Popular, Steals guys hearts, Tom's Sister Name: Tom Rose Age: 18 Looks: Brown Hair, Brown Eyes, 6pack Personality: Kind, a Player, heartbreaker, funny What highschool did you go to: Northway (i just made that up ahah) Crush: No one - Talent: Acting, Playing guitar Bio: He's a player, he breaks hearts, hates his sister Ariana, took guitar lessons for 5years, acting is a natural talent Other: Ariana's brother
accepted

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
accepted

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

~~May I join?~~ Name: Izzi Martsonne Age: 15 Personality: On the sidelines, Doesn't talk, Hood on at all times. Dark, Hated, Unpopuler. Looks: Long, Red ragged hair, With Silver streaks. Pure electricity blue eyes, Pure silver hightops, White t-shirt with a grey vest, Dark blue skinnies, Gray ugg boots, Dark grey hoodie, hood up. Group: The sidelines. Gf/Bf: None AtTheMoment. Talent: Vocal: Singing. Other: No friends, Parents murdered.
{I didn't know I needed to make a boy, So i'll start over.} Name: Izzi Martsonne Age: 18 Personality: Izzi is more on the sidelines. She doesn't really have friends exept Aidan {{Form Below}} She is a fun girl, But is good at hiding her emotions. She has crude humor, and loves hoodies. She is as unpopular as you can get, She is emo and doesn't care what people think of her. She just ignores them. Her emo-ness started when her mum was killed, What Izzi didn't find out until she was older was, that is was suicide. Thats what caused her to hide her emotion. Only Aidan can see under the mask, He is the only one that see's she's hurting inside. Looks: Long, frosted hair, sheilding her face like feathers. Dark Choclate orbs for eyes. Her usual outfit is a hoodie with the sleeves cut off, Dark blue skinny jeans with deep rips, Black ugg boots, A black bag containing her college items and personal items, Her hood is usually up, sheilding her face. Tanned skin, with a few bruises hidden under the hoodie. Group: Unpopular Emo's Gf/Bf: NATM ((None at the moment)) Semi-Likes Aidan. Talent: Vocal instrument: Singing. Other: Barely any friends, Emo, Sidelines, Mother commited suicide,Was abused ((Bruise cause)) Name: Aidan (Aid) Libipla Age: 18 Personality: Is a down to earth semi emo boy. Aidan is friends to anyone who needs it, But his closest friend is Izzi; She is in the 'Emo' group. {{Form above ^}} Aidan usually goes by 'Aid' because he is a good friend, and helps heal the wounds of the past. His parents are divorced, But Aidan loves them both to much to let it come between him. At first he was awful at hiding his emotions, But he picked up a few lessons from Izzi. Aidan doesn't really care what people think about him, He just moves on. He knows he's not the most perfect person; Aidan played basketball before he was kicked off the team by the jerk of a coach. Looks: Normal, Spiked, golden hair. Electricity blue eyes. A scar under one of them. Usually wears a t-shirt and paint splattered jeans, With gray hightops. He sometimes wears a vest ontop of his t-shirt. Group: Emos/Geeks/Artists Gf/Bf: NATM| Likes Izzi. Other: Summery of him: Semi Emo, Geek, Artist, Scar under his eye, Parents divorced. ~~Lemme know if these are accepted~~

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(k accepted)

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
yayy! (: When can we start?

Demi Sticky-out her tounge :D

^
I love her C;
She's my Idol ;D You jelly? Well be jelly!
Glitterswag♥
I'm so cray cray ♥

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 77 78

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Ebola Being Taken as a Joke, and Turned In...

Do you think saying "shut up" to someone i...

Type in the face you have on right now

My favorite animal is a coyote

DORK DIARIES FANS!

Type in the face you have on right now

latest videos