Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Celebrities
Create your own Celebrity! Start or join an RP about what it would be like to be a big-time celebrity.

Living The Life

Posted By:
SkiesAreSilentlyCryingOnMe
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay. So, You are a Celebrity (Must be a real Celebrity Eg. Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift.)  Who will you hate? Love?  Rules:  1. Must be a real living celebrity  2. Must Make at lest one boy and one girl 3. No dating your own character 4. Don't leaving anyone out Form Name Age Crush BF/GF Hubby/Wife Pets Personality Famous For Looks Other  Mine Name: Demetria Devonne Lovato "Demi." Age: 20 (Just turned 20) Crush: Niall Horan BF/GF: x Hubby/Wife: x  Pets: Oliver Personality: Sweet, Kind, Hilarious, Funny, Loveable  Famous For: Singing, Acting Looks  Other: N/A Name: Ross Lynch  Age: 16 Crush: x BF/GF: x Hubby/Wife: x Pets: x Personality: Funny, Adorable Famous For: Disney Channel  Looks: (Watch Austin and Ally) Other: x Please Join (: 

Demi Sticky-out her tounge :D

^
I love her C;
She's my Idol ;D You jelly? Well be jelly!
Glitterswag♥
I'm so cray cray ♥

Living The Life

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Gia Farrell Age: 23 Crush: Someone BF/GF: None Hubby/Wife: None Pets: None Personality: Sweet, nice, kind, caring, outgoing, loves to sing, smart, gentle, calm, and understanding. Famous For: Singing Looks: Other: N/A Name: Drake Bell Age: 26 Crush: None BF/GF: None Hubby/Wife: None Personality: Nice, kind, laid back, outgoing, generous, and a gentleman Famous For: Singing and acting Looks: Brown hair, blue eyes, and tan-ish skin Other: None

Pikachu :3

Living The Life

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Does Joshua Bell count?

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Living The Life

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
My wittle Cammy Wammy Likes to stalky walky me ;D  I guess sooo. Hahah Accepted my wittle Cammy 

^
I love her C;
Glitterswag♥
I'm so cray cray ♥

Living The Life

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
xD Seriously Paige? :3

Living The Life

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Yessy Wesseyyessy, Omg I Went to the Zoo before my mum broke her nose and um all the toddlers and babies there couldn't stop staring at me and my brother.. It was so Funny! Ik this is off topic but you know.. Hahha.. Passing time You can start, If you dare too ;D

^
I love her C;
Glitterswag♥
I'm so cray cray ♥

Living The Life

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
You start. :3

Living The Life

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Nooo, Kay! [: Demi walked along the path with her head down humming, She had no idea where she was going  Ross sat by a tree playing his guitar boredly 

^
I love her C;
Glitterswag♥
I'm so cray cray ♥

Living The Life

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Gia was at the beach, swimming. Drake was sitting at home, watching tv.

Living The Life

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Demi looked up and saw Gia, she ran over to her "HAII! I'm Demetria Devonne Lovato. I believe we have never ever met!" She held out her hand  Ross closed his eyes 

^
I love her C;
Glitterswag♥
I'm so cray cray ♥

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 45 46

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

Selena Gomez or katy perry

I am ditching school today!

Selena Gomez or katy perry

The Banning Game