Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Celebrities
Create your own Celebrity! Start or join an RP about what it would be like to be a big-time celebrity.

Living The Life

Posted By:
SkiesAreSilentlyCryingOnMe
StarStarStarStarStar
Demi offered her hair to him "I know you want to smell it." She laughed "Nothing much.. I just ditched my bestie to see who you were.. And god it was worth is. And you?" She smiled Ross "No don't leave!" He tugged her leg -So we are cool?-

Demi Sticky-out her tounge :D

^
I love her C;
She's my Idol ;D You jelly? Well be jelly!
Glitterswag♥
I'm so cray cray ♥

Living The Life

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Burkely rolled his eyes at Demi. He then smelled it; "Wow that smells good!" He said, smiling. "Oh... So I was worth it?" Burkely asked, wiggling his eye brows.  Selena rolled her brown eyes at Ross. "Fine. I won't go." She said, and smiled slightly.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Living The Life

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Sure I guess, I'll just be hanging alone if you need me. Gia sent back.

Living The Life

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Demi laughed at his eyebrows "Nah.. Maybe... Yes." She laughed and grinned "I don't know much about you.. Tell me more about yourself. Hah." She smiled Ross -Come join us on beach- "Yes!" He laughed and sat down

^
I love her C;
Glitterswag♥
I'm so cray cray ♥

Living The Life

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Why should I? I would rather meet a different guy instead if I had a chance to. Gia sent back.

Living The Life

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Selena noticed Ross kept texting Gia, and smirked. "So... Wanna play truth or dare when Gia gets here?" She asked, smiling wider.  Burkely smiled. "Well... My sister is a singer named Victoria Duffield, Hmm..... I play 'Eddie Miller Sweet' on House of Anubis on Nick." Burkely started. "Hemm.... I was in the show 'Super Natural,'" He continued. "Tell me about you Demi." He grinned at Demetria.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Living The Life

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Demi smiled "Well.. I'm A Singer/Actress I turned 20 two days ago.. Umm I was on Barney when I was little, I Started My Career With Camp Rock then Camp Rock 2, Sonny With A Chance, Princess Protection Program. Went To rehab. Dyed My hair like a million times.. Made a documentary called Stay Strong, about when I got bullied at school and my eating disorders, and cutting. So yeh.. Haha" She grinned "Wow. I'm one messed up girl." She thought "Oh yeah and My sister Dallas and My Stepsister Madison." (That seemed like it took forever aha) Ross -Please.- "If she does come."

^
I love her C;
Glitterswag♥
I'm so cray cray ♥

Living The Life

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
No, I would like to meet a guy my age. Gia sent back. (Is there any guys Gia's age for her to meet or to have a crush on?)

Living The Life

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Burkely smiled at Demi. "No your not," He said, then smiled at the girl infront of him. "Happy late birthday." He said, doing the jazz hands in the air.  Selena smiled. She looked over his shoulder once again. "I hope she comes." She said.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Living The Life

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Demi laughed then pushed him slightly "Haha. Thanks. You are one crazy guy.." She grinned  Ross -No, just to Chill, with me and Selena Haha- "I don't think she will. We could go get Demi, and that guy she's with.." (Umm, I don't think so.. I could make someone (: )

^
I love her C;
Glitterswag♥
I'm so cray cray ♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Type in the face you have on right now

What was the last thing you ate?

Type in the face you have on right now

What's your pet?

How old are your pets

New chat window

latest videos