Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Celebrities
Create your own Celebrity! Start or join an RP about what it would be like to be a big-time celebrity.

Grade Level (Closed)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Grade Level is a alternative metal band from Lake Placid, New York that formed in 2OXX.
Grade Level has sold over sixteen million albums in the U.S.  since their first single, Retch, in 20XX. The bands first full length album, Cradle to Haze, was released on a small record label called Squire Entertainment. Grade Level's second album, Plunging Stones, was certified platnium by RIAA after debut at No. 7 on the United States albums chart, Billboard 200. Grade Level has since released a third album, Bleak Holiday, and a fourth album, Martyn Masochist (both of which have earned a Gold status).
Grade Level's primary influences as stated by the band members are Chevelle, 1O Years, and Tool.
This coming September, Grade Level will be going on their first North American tour. They will be performining in the United States of America, Canada, Mexico, and multiple United States provinces. For their first six tours, they have traveled around the following (groups of) countries: United States, the United Kingdom, Spain, France, Italy, and Japan. Spain, France, and Italy were all in their 2OXX tour together, and they have toured both the United States and the United Kingdom twice.
This RP is about the band, Grade Level, and the lives of the members on their seventh tour. I don't want a bunch of people in the band, obviously. Four or five. Minus my character, three or four. I only want people that can roleplay will, and keep it alive. I want to finish a roleplay for once, you know? xD Please, ask to join and specify the role. You can play more instruments than your role, by the way. I.e.: I play the vocalist, but (s)he also plays cello and guitar, even if she doesn't use them on stage for every song. Roles: Vocalist Guitarist Guitarist Bassist - Taken Percussionist Yes, guitarist is there twice for a reason. Form (don't make one until I accept you, please) Birth Name:  (first, (middle), last) (you don't have to have middle) Stage Name: (you don't have to have one) Age: (17-23) Looks: (no anime pictures, please) Personality: (traits, description, it's all fine!) Role: (your role in the band) Instruments: (anything you want your character to play) Other: Thank you for reading, even if you don't want to join.

let

i use my hair to express myself

Grade Level (Closed)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm playing the bassist. The other positions are all open.

let

Grade Level (Closed)

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
This sounds great. Could I please join and be the percussionist? As a girl. If that's all right.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Grade Level (Closed)

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
May I be vocalist or guitarist?

The girl in the dress wrote you a song.
Be Yourself! There's NO ONE better!
LOL
Warning: Objects in a mirror maybe distorted due society's unrealistic views of beauty.
If you're feeling lost, alone, suicidal, or have tendencies to self-harm, come talk to me. I might not always know what to say, but I'll be there.

Grade Level (Closed)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join and be guitarist or percussion? I'll play a guy or girl, i dont care)

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Grade Level (Closed)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Leah: Yes. Sara & Emily: You can both be guitarist. I haven't updated the thing from last night. You both also need to play guy characters.

let

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

WHAT IS FRIENDSHIP-moved

help

Pitbull vs. Mackelmore

Good night

Quote the above user.

NEW AND OLD USERS READ! How to chat/post o...

latest videos