Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Celebrities
Create your own Celebrity! Start or join an RP about what it would be like to be a big-time celebrity.

Celebrity Highschool

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Bianca went to find a guy. Jake blushed.She laughed.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Celebrity Highschool

Posted By:
SkiesAreSilentlyCryingOnMe
StarStarStarStarStar
 Bump! 

Demi Sticky-out her tounge :D

^
I love her C;
She's my Idol ;D You jelly? Well be jelly!
Glitterswag♥
I'm so cray cray ♥

Celebrity Highschool

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can you make a guy for Bianca?)

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Celebrity Highschool

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
I think my post is like a page or 2 back 

^
I love her C;
Glitterswag♥
I'm so cray cray ♥

Celebrity Highschool

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar

"SkiesAreSilentlyCryingOnMe" wrote:

Demi skipped off stage, not leaving her eyes from Burkelys eyes. She grinned at him Nick looked at Rey "Stay away." he narrowed his eyes
Rey's eyes narrowed to slits "Gladly. I never asked to tag along with your posse" Rey hissed, his voice dripping with frustration and hostality. Didn't these people see that he didn't want to come along with them? And did this idiot actually think he was trying to hit on Jade? Pfft what a moron. He spat on the ground and turned and started walking away, his fists clenched tightly.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Celebrity Highschool

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Burkely grinned back at Demi, laughing slightly. "Good job, blondie." He stated, clapping slowly.  Joe kneeled to the ground, staring at Sky. "That's not true Sky!" He said, reaching a hand on her shoulder. "I am your friend." He murmered, pulling her into a tight embrace. He gave off a small reassuring smile, grabbing her hand. His deep eyes stared into her glassy grey-blue ones, his smile widening.   Jade was in shock, narrowing her eyes at her 'boyfriend'. She turned around, grabbing Rey's wrist. "Aw come on, please? Why not just go hang out with me? Yeah?" She stated, holding onto his wrist. She turned back around, looking at Nick. "Why would you do that? Why can't you be nice?! He didn't do anything!" She hissed, scolding Nick of his actions. She hated when boys did that, being jealous of one another.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Celebrity Highschool

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Rey was bristling, his eyes swimming with irratation and frustration. He stayed glaring at Nick, not saying a word to Jade, just standing there. This was why he hated people. They were always jerks to him. Sky looked into Joe's eyes, her own sparkling with surprise. A warm feeling trickled inside of her as well as a tingly one. She smiled, biting her lip and looking down at their hands. She got to her feet, letting go of his hand. "I really should be getting home...." Sky said, her green-blue eyes staring at her sneakers. "I'll see you around then?" She said, looking at him a moment, her cheeks a light shade of red 

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Celebrity Highschool

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Demu stuck her tongue out at him "Hah." she grinned  nick sighed "Sorry."

^
I love her C;
Glitterswag♥
I'm so cray cray ♥

Celebrity Highschool

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Jade heaved a sigh, shaking her head at Nick. "I-I'm just going to leave.. Tomorrow I am going to have a party.. Rey, you can come if you want. But Nick..Please just don't do that again, yeah?." She stated, shaking her head again. "I'll talk to you later I guess.." She muttered, releasing Rey's arm. She stalked off, heaving a shaky sigh. She hated it. She walked slowly down the sidewalk, ignoring anything she heard around her.  Burkely laughed at Demi, sticking his tongue out at the blonde haired girl.  Joe blushed slightly, grinning at the golden haired beauty before him. "I guess I shall see you around, Sky." He confirmed, his hand lingering for her touch.. His heart fluttered as he recalled the moment, they're hands intertwined along with the other.. He stood up from the ground, the wind brushing his hair along the side. He turned around, walking back to his home- waiting for Nick to arrive as well.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Celebrity Highschool

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick nodded he looked down and sighed letting Jade leave his side, he sat on the cold hard ground and closed his eyes thinking, I'm so stupid, I should't have said that - But I think Jade likes him too much. He opened his eyes and looked around at the people surrounding him, he watched Jade leave silently Demi laughed "I will bite that tongue off." She smirked then started to grin widely "So beware." She jokingly said grinning, staring into his eyes 

^
I love her C;
Glitterswag♥
I'm so cray cray ♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

roar lyrics

scream lyrics

What song describes you right now?

Whats your Favorite Play list?-moved

Words that start with A

Words that start with A