Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Celebrities
Create your own Celebrity! Start or join an RP about what it would be like to be a big-time celebrity.

Celebrity Highschool

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Rey softened, watching Jade go, feeling a bit guilty. Then, he hardened once again and looked at Nick. "What kind of a boyfriend are you?" He snapped, eyes flickering with anger. He shoved Nick slightly, but not enough to hurt him, before turning and walking away, shoving his hands into his pockets. Sky smiled and turned, walking down the street to the tree where her guitar was. She grabbed it and started for home, her hair quivering slightly in the breee. She walked inside her house, going up to her room quickly. She felt tingly, her hand still warm from his. Her cheeks were a bloom of roses as she got into her pajamas and slipped into bed.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Celebrity Highschool

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((Bumpers! xD))

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Celebrity Highschool

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Sky woke up the next morning, yawming widely. She slipped out of bed, rubbing her green-blue eyes drowsily. She slipped into the shower, letting the hot water run down her back. After a little while, she stepped out and rubbed her golden hair dry. She slipped into short-shorts and a tank top, applying the little amount of make-up that she usually wore. Sky put on her converse and walked outside, her eyes glittering in the morning sunlight. She went over to a bench and sat down, admiring the sunrise, her still damp hair blowing slightly in the breeze

Why, you may ask?

Celebrity Highschool

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((Bump???)

Why, you may ask?

Celebrity Highschool

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((This RP is dead huh??))

Why, you may ask?

Celebrity Highschool

Posted By:
SkiesAreSilentlyCryingOnMe
SkiesAreSilentlyCryingOnMe
StarStarStarStarStar
yup ;c

Demi Sticky-out her tounge :D

^
I love her C;
She's my Idol ;D You jelly? Well be jelly!
Glitterswag♥
I'm so cray cray ♥

Celebrity Highschool

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((CMON!!! LET US RP ON THIS PEEPS!!!))

Why, you may ask?

Celebrity Highschool

Posted By:
perfect girl for u Lock
perfect girl for u
StarStarStarStarStar
[ can i join ]

1 2 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 63 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Why isn't gum allowed in school?

How Old is Too Old?

Do you think Religion should be included i...

Should Kids At The Age 10 Be Aloud To Go O...

Who is MORE FEARLESS: Katniss or Bella?

Do you think that kids should be able to v...