Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Celebrities
Create your own Celebrity! Start or join an RP about what it would be like to be a big-time celebrity.

Meeting (open)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
So basically these celebrities meet up for what they belive to be a award ceremony for each of them. They didnt relise that other people would be there who would belive the award to be theres. So they get there and can't find the host. They get stuck in the large house as it starts to rain and the bridge to the house gets flooded. Then, they start dieing one by one they get murdered Who is the murderer? Alcoholic (eg. Russell Brand, Amy Winehouse) - ONE OPEN Rebel (eg. P!NK, Avril Lavigen) - BOTH OPEN Young singer (eg. Carly Rae Jepson, Justin Beiber) - BOTH OPEN Band (you can play all the members or divide them with someone) - OPEN (only one) Actor (eg. Chris Hemsworth, Orlando Bloom) - BOTH OPEN Actress (eg. Keira Knightly, Jennifer Laurence) - ONE OPEN Comedian (eg. Russell Kane, Demetri Martin) - BOTH OPEN Form Name: (please use a celebritey who fits with there role) Age: (you may change the age 18-25) Gender: Role: (above) Personality: Other: RULES *Please make a guy and a girl of different roles *() out of character *"" speaking *Italics when thinking or dreaming *No 'she sat there sighing, no one ever talked to her' get yourself involved! *If I ask you to leave, leave *I may ask for example posts *Romance is aloud *No pregnancy -.- *Don't just randomly kill everyone *Don't stop roleplaying when I'm offline *Have fun!

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

funny

FEARS!!

FEARS!!

Good Night! is it Night there now?

FEARS!!

We the Kidz

latest videos