Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Celebrities
Create your own Celebrity! Start or join an RP about what it would be like to be a big-time celebrity.

Daddy's Coming (1D)

Posted By:
Dezasters Central.
Dezasters Central.
Star
Prologue "But, Mommy! Can't me and Darcy play for just five more minutes!?" I smiled at how close me and my cousin used to be. I sat on the cold floor with my head against the hard wall. My hair was in my face, it smelt bad, and I had no energy to move it. I hadn't eaten in two days and I couldn't help but think that Darcy was evil, but she was my cousin and I still loved her. "Mommy, can me and Jonny go to Auntie Heaven's house!?" my aunt smiled as Darcy and Zayn pulled on her legs. She shrugged her shoulders while looking at my mom and dad. "Emma, you're gonna see Darcy next week!" "But I can't wait!" my dad laughed at how irritated my mom was getting. She rolled her eyes and looked at my dad for approval. "Yeah, babe, you can go!" I smiled while reaching my arms up for him to pick me up. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, Daddy!" he laughed and spun me around. I giggled as Darcy reached up for the same thing. He set me down and spun Darcy around; eventually, we were taking turns. "Emma, Jonathan, we're leaving!" me and my brother had a race to go give them a hug. These were the good times where I didn't have to worry about anything. Now, all I'm thinking about is if I'll be alive tomorrow.

Her smile. ♥

DeziRay is Beautiful and Your Argument is Invalid. ♥

#dєzαѕтєя
#dιяє¢тισηєя
#мαнσмιє
#ѕιмρѕσηιzєя
#вєℓιєвєя
#ℓσναтι¢
#αяιαηαтσя
#נαѕмιηαтσя

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How many Tabs do you have open now??

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Post a Number with your eyes closed

Post a Number with your eyes closed

where did u find kidzworld

Profile Pic Updates!

latest videos