Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Celebrities
Create your own Celebrity! Start or join an RP about what it would be like to be a big-time celebrity.

Star Life RP (ATJ)

Posted By:
diamond99
diamond99
StarStarStarStarStar
So basically pick a celebrity and live thier life but how you want to.You can choose a celebrity or make one.  Rules  ~1~No Dying.  ~2~No putting yourself down if no one talks to your character.  ~3~No coping someone elses celebrity ~4~ One boy and one girl per roleplayer ~5~ Use these " " when your character is talking ~6~ Use these ( ) when talking outside of character  ~7~Ask to join  ~8~Have FunForm  Name-  Age-  Singer/rapper/acting ect.-  Personality: Looks(Preferably Picture of Celeb)- Love Life?:  Other-

Star Life RP (ATJ)

Posted By:
FlandreScarlet Lock
FlandreScarlet
StarStarStarStarStar
((May I join?)) Name- Thomas "Tom" William Hiddleston Age- 31 Singer/rapper/acting ect.- Actor Personality: Individuals with the number 3 Personality tend to be very attractive. Woman are very beautiful and men tend to be over handsome. The personality one projects is full of energy, inspiration, and those around Tom Hiddleston feel comfortable. Wearing nice jewelry, dressing up very well, and thus having high appeal. There is a tendency to fall in love very quickly, and ending the relationship before it could ever start. Those with the number 3 Personality number are romantic, affectionate and giving. One must focus on creating long lasting relationships. Do not let ego get the best of ones personality. Those born with the Personality number 3 tend to be very lucky throughout life, meeting many people and opening doors. Great in promiting ones self, and inspiring those around. Ones self discipline, and hard work can bring great success. Looks(Preferably Picture of Celeb)-  Love Life?:  not yet Wink Other- Nothing else.

NO ONE CAN ESCAPE TOM HIDDLESTON!!!!
Tom
And I don

Star Life RP (ATJ)

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
Name- ariana grande age- 18 singer dancer acter personality- fun bubbly and smart, good girl looks- my profile pic love life?- not yet other- nothing name- niall horan age- 18 singer personality- funny good boy and stuff lol looks- like niall horan love life?- not yet other- nothing, well irish

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

perfect couple :P

Star Life RP (ATJ)

Posted By:
blankfortunecookie
blankfortunecookie
StarStarStarStar
(may I join?)

One Two Three Four I declare a time war
Five Six Seven Eight Daleks scream "EXTERMINATE!"
Nine Ten Eleven Twelve The Doctor died and Silence fell
Twelve Eleven Ten Nine There he goes back in time
8 7 6 5 Saving everybody's lives
Four Three Two One Grab her hand and whisper"Run"
This post could be a bit more SONIC, you think?

Star Life RP (ATJ)

Posted By:
diamond99
diamond99
StarStarStarStarStar

"blankfortunecookie" wrote:

(may I join?)
(yes)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Happy Birthday Astha! [genius@23]

Happy birthday Kirsten [Kirsteeeeen]

My Aquarium

latest videos