Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Celebrities
Create your own Celebrity! Start or join an RP about what it would be like to be a big-time celebrity.

One direction. Closed.

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar

This is a one direction RP. You can be their gf and be them. you know the basic popstar life. But when they meet the girl of their dreams, and fall in love or do they have to stay with their celeb fake girl friends for the publicity? So knows what might happen in the big city of New York.

Niall: taken!!

Liam: Taken 

Zayn:Taken

Harry:Taken

Louis:Taken

Niall's gf: Taken

Liam's gf: Taken

Zayn's gf: Taken

Harry's gf: Taken

Louis' gf: taken

form:

Name: (full name)

Looks: (real picture or description maby even realistic cartoon like my profile pic)

Perso:

Dislikes:

Other:

1. No pregnancy lines

2. Don't make perfect charrie.

3. Don't make it all about you.

4.Enjoy! Or else..... JK HAHAHHAHAHHAHA you fell for it! You should of seen the look on your face! JK but seriously have fun!

One direction. Closed.

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar

############## ######

#### ## # one direction ##. ### ### ## ##### ## ### #######.#### #### ### ##### ####### ####. But #### #### #### ### #### ## ##### ######, ### #### ## #### ## ## #### #### ## #### #### ##### ##### #### #### ####### ### ### #########? ## ##### #### ##### ###### ## ### ### #### ## New York.

#

###### ####

##### #####

#########

###########

########## ######

###################################

####### ### #####

###### ### ####

###### ### ####

####### ### ####

###### #######.

#

#####

##### ##### #####

####

###### ##### ####### ## ########### #### #### ######### ####### #### ## ####### ####

######

######

#########

######

#

#

#. ## ######### #####

#. ##### #### ####### #######.

#. ##### #### ## ### ##### ###.

#.#####! ## ####..... ## ############## ### #### ### ##! ### ###### ## #### ### #### ## #### ####! ## but ######### #### ###!

#

#### # ###
### # ##
##### # #### ###### ##### ####, ##### ####, #### ##### ########.
########### # #### ##### ######, ######, #### ## ######## ###### ### ##
##### # ## ##### ###### ##### #####
Dislikes : JB

One direction. Closed.

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Sorry I think I done a mistake in this thread. It seems theres a problem that my writing I typed does not show Dx.

One direction. Closed.

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar

"membershipgirl" wrote:

############## ######

#### ## # one direction ##. ### ### ## ##### ## ### #######.#### #### ### ##### ####### ####. But #### #### #### ### #### ## ##### ######, ### #### ## #### ## ## #### #### ## #### #### ##### ##### #### #### ####### ### ### #########? ## ##### #### ##### ###### ## ### ### #### ## New York.

#

###### ####

##### #####

#########

###########

########## ######

###################################

####### ### #####

###### ### ####

###### ### ####

####### ### ####

###### #######.

#

#####

##### ##### #####

####

###### ##### ####### ## ########### #### #### ######### ####### #### ## ####### ####

######

######

#########

######

#

#

#. ## ######### #####

#. ##### #### ####### #######.

#. ##### #### ## ### ##### ###.

#.#####! ## ####..... ## ############## ### #### ### ##! ### ###### ## #### ### #### ## #### ####! ## but ######### #### ###!

#

#### # ###
### # ##
##### # #### ###### ##### ####, ##### ####, #### ##### ########.
########### # #### ##### ######, ######, #### ## ######## ###### ### ##
##### # ## ##### ###### ##### #####
Dislikes : JB

what? It only comes up as #####

One direction. Closed.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
May I be Harry's gf and Liam?

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

One direction. Closed.

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Sure make your girl form though.

One direction. Closed.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay.

Name:  Sarah Anna Snow.
Looks: #Role play character.
Personality:  Sarah is a tomboy with always a smile on her face.  She's always friendly and very social.  Don't mistake her for "Miss Perfect", because she can get very emotional if she woke up on the wrong side.  The thought of Harry can always seem to make her feel better.  Sarah also has a passion for music and loves all of One Direction's music.  You can always catch her with an iPod listening to music.
Dislikes:  Snobby people, One Direction haters, and cats (she doesn't know why, she just does.)
Other:  She always wears a heart shaped locket with a picture of Harry in it.  It brings her hope that one day she'll meet him in person.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

One direction. Closed.

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Accepted but one minor tweek Harry and Sarah haven't met yet. None of them. It will develop during the story so.....

One direction. Closed.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
I'll tweak that right now.

One direction. Closed.

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay I'll make mine.

Name: Cassidy Elizabeth Dare
Looks: profile picture, she is rather slim and wears T-shirt and jeans. Mabey shorts. And boots or converse.
Perso: She is a prankster,  Jokester, musician, the girl you'll find in Saturday detention for pulling pranks around the school. Se is also one to smirk and make minor fun of people.
Likes: Niall, Nando's , music. Music is big time in her life. Pretty much the only way she can express her feelings.
Dislikes: Girls who swarm 1D and throw their undies. And goodie-two-shoes who never get in trouble.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

i love you bby

Your view on the ice bucket challenge.

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Favorite book?

latest videos