Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Celebs
Got a celeb crush? Looking for the latest Hollywood dirt? Chat about all the latest teen celeb gossip right here!

jb dead or alive-moved

Posted By:
team jacob150
team jacob150
Star
everyone has found out that jb was almost killed, ######## to be exact. what do you think should jb be more protective or is he fine, i would want full protection even though i dont like jb nobody should have their life end by someone else, what do you think?

jb dead or alive-moved

Posted By:
greenpig87
greenpig87
StarStarStarStarStar
i think JB is pretty protected as it is, but if he died, i wood cry, not just bc i luv him sooooo much 9which i do) but i cry when any ###### goes up and kills som1, it ruthless savageness! y should som1 die 4 nothing? and y does every1 hate JB? he dont even sound like a girl no more.

I. Love. Michael.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

ThE WoRd GaMe

Your view on the ice bucket challenge.

What's your pets name?

Haircut

latest videos