Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Celebs
Got a celeb crush? Looking for the latest Hollywood dirt? Chat about all the latest teen celeb gossip right here!

my crush

Posted By:
cutie fly swagg
cutie fly swagg
Star
my celeb crush is trey songs he is fine and if iwas old enough i woul get him any day

my crush

Posted By:
candic
candic
Star
mines too

my crush

Posted By:
dimond1340
dimond1340
Star
My celeb crush is Liam Payne from one direction.
Call dibs on him Love

Dimond1340

my crush

Posted By:
funny,flower
funny,flower
StarStar
my celebrity crush is............... Chris Brown also Trey Songz  Big Grin smile

i have a touch screen im nine and i had a touch screen in 3rd grade and i even i had a flip phone at 5 and 6 and 7 and they were nnot just a picture fone and tha only reson i had a sel fone at those ages iz becuase i did wat i was suppost to do and my fone iz actully a touch screen and a keyboard and dnt say my parents crazy cuz i did my share

my crush

Posted By:
mzsoftball
mzsoftball
StarStar
 my celeb crush is taylor lautner he is so cute especially in breaking dawn part1

have fun and life ur life you only have one!!!!!!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

How many languages can you speak?

why mum knows everthing?

Last 1 to say 'India' wins!!!!!

This or That??

should girls be allowed to wear leggings a...

This or That??