Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Celebs
Got a celeb crush? Looking for the latest Hollywood dirt? Chat about all the latest teen celeb gossip right here!

One Direction Infection!-moved

Posted By:
turtlelover152
turtlelover152
Star
Hi this is me telling you about how One Direction became to be the worlds most famous group. I bet some of you don't know how they started. Well they started on the X Factor. they all sang song and got past. then one of the judges put them together as a band. from there on they have been best buds. well all of them had dreams to become famous and thats what happened. Now i cant tell you everything about them but i know that they are just the best people in the world.... well i mean as a boy group. For all the people out there calling them bad names just keep it to yourself because its your opinion about them. So thanks for reading this .... i hope and just keep loving them.  Big Grin Love

Posted By:
coco786
coco786
Star
i love one direction they
are the most cutest band EVER!!!!!!!!
 Love Love I LOVE ZAYN MALIK

-coco*****786-

Posted By:
;thebeautyinside
;thebeautyinside
StarStarStar
One Direction Infection. ♥

Posted By:
Misunderstood;-
Misunderstood;-
StarStarStar
I love one direction!!!!!
they're sooooo cute!!!
louis Tomlinson is mine!
no sharing! 

erm........................me like adventure time. and and skrillex. and and awesome sauce.. and and dubstep and and potato?

Posted By:
turtlelover152
turtlelover152
Star
LOUIS TOMLINSON IS MINE ALL MINEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
-systemofabreakd0wn
-systemofabreakd0wn
StarStarStarStar
I doubt they're the worlds most famous group 0.e
They didn't even win X Factor, the person who did win I haven't even heard since he won X Factor.

This signature will appear below each of your posts.

Posted By:
turtlelover152
turtlelover152
Star
does it matter there still the best

Posted By:
-systemofabreakd0wn
-systemofabreakd0wn
StarStarStarStar
'fraid that's just your opinion.

This signature will appear below each of your posts.

Posted By:
turtlelover152
turtlelover152
Star
i know thats just my opinion u dont have like them so Raspberry

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar

"turtlelover152" wrote:

Hi this is me telling you about how One Direction became to be the worlds most famous group. I bet some of you don't know how they started. Well they started on the X Factor. they all sang song and got past. then one of the judges put them together as a band. from there on they have been best buds. well all of them had dreams to become famous and thats what happened. Now i cant tell you everything about them but i know that they are just the best people in the world.... well i mean as a boy group. For all the people out there calling them bad names just keep it to yourself because its your opinion about them. So thanks for reading this .... i hope and just keep loving them.  Big Grin Love
They're not the most famous group. Ever heard of Avenged Sevenfold? They have tons of more fans than them, and so do a whole bunch of other groups. ._.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

super1chat

Hey Guys!! Newbie here !! :)