Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Celebs
Got a celeb crush? Looking for the latest Hollywood dirt? Chat about all the latest teen celeb gossip right here!

One Direction Infection!-moved

Posted By:
turtlelover152
turtlelover152
Star
i now there not the most famous group in the world i got that comment already so stop bugging me about it i just joined two days ago so it was my first  forum so i tried my best Sad

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar

"turtlelover152" wrote:

i now there not the most famous group in the world i got that comment already so stop bugging me about it i just joined two days ago so it was my first  forum so i tried my best Sad
Calm down, I'm sorry, ok? But, If I were you, I'd just do a little more research on them before you make a forum about them, ok? And that maybe for future forums? Just a suggestion, I'm not telling you that you should do it. c:

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
turtlelover152
turtlelover152
Star
it dosent matter anymore cause this is probobly the last one im making Frown

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
You left a ton out.  Here, let me summarize their career in a couple of paragraphs..  BTW, I love Josh, Dan, Jon, Sandy, (if you don't know who they are, you're a directionator Tongue Out xD), Harry, Louis, Niall, Zayn, and Liam!

Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, and Liam Payne tried out for the X-Factor in 2010.  They all had different reasons.  Some of them, like Harry, just wanted the experience.  Liam Payne, tried out in 2010, because he auditioned in 2008, and they told him to come back in two years.  They got all the way to bootcamp.  They were all good, just not good enough.  And they were sent home.  But then, were called back when they were about to leave.  The judges put them in a band together.  

When they were looking for a name for their band, they kept just texting each other with names.  Zayn suggested, "Whatever five is in greek".  And the others gave their ideas as well.  Then Harry said "One Direction" and they all liked it.

Then, Simon Cowell, became their mentor.  And they went all the way up to the X-Factor finals.  They ended up getting 3rd.  Simon Cowell had made it clear, he was only giving a contract for his record label, Syco, to whoever got 1st.  One Direction was disappointed.  But they stayed together.  

Later, Simon ended up still signing the boys to his record label.  They made their first album, Up All Night, in 2011 and it became famous and popular, almost instantly.  Then they went on tour.  

They recorded another album, Take Me Home, in 2012.  Currently, they are on their Take Me Home Tour.  

I know I skipped some things, but that's the basics.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
Rhema J
Rhema J
StarStarStarStarStar
Niall is my boo ♥

-- Rhema Joy ♥

Posted By:
turtlelover152
turtlelover152
Star

i know i missed all of that son who really cares stop sending me nasty comments its getting annoyng Angry Angry

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

cats vs dogs

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Nicki Minaj or Iggy Azalea??

Nicki Minaj or Iggy Azalea??

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

latest videos