Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Celebs
Got a celeb crush? Looking for the latest Hollywood dirt? Chat about all the latest teen celeb gossip right here!

Happy Anniversary to me and my shawty Beyonce

Posted By:
RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3438

"NachozRule" wrote:



"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:









"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:












"NachozRule" wrote:















"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:


















"NachozRule" wrote:





















"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:
























"NachozRule" wrote:



























"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:






























"NachozRule" wrote:

































"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:




































"NachozRule" wrote:







































"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:










































"NachozRule" wrote:













































"Explosion101" wrote:
















































"NachozRule" wrote:
































i love u too bbay Love lets kiss

NO
you arent beyonce. she's my one and only and i wouldnt dare jeopardize what we have together  Love
 

come on bbay u kno me
its beyonce
come on bbay u gotta open up and accept who i am, its our anniversary remembr.  Love Love
NACHOZRULE: Noun,definition: The type of crazy person who will post something crazy and\or "Serious".

oh man is it that time of the year already im not prepared Frown
PROOF! And should I say,a Zoosmell Pooplord fan?

Frown your pressuring me i cant take this pressure stop it
-facepalm-

dont faceplam thats RACIST, there are like, children here. o>o
Oh my god..-headdesk-

:U racism alert everyone clear the area 
XD How am I racist? You know what's racist? DAVE SPRITE.

oh god dont even mention him
-gets a megaphone- DAVE SPRITE,DAVE SPRITE,DAVE SPRITE,KARKAT,DAVE SPRITE.

this is giving me bad vibes
i can handle karkats name but
not davesprites
i think im on the verge of a mental breakdown :U
Did you say METAL breakdown!? -plays loud metal music-

:U get yo hearing checked woman i said MENTAL
How do you know I am a woman? I CAN BE A DAVE SPRITE FOR ALL YOU KNOW.

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Oliver my favorite Vocaloid.

Vocaloid Oliver


Happy Anniversary to me and my shawty Beyonce

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8291

"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:

How do you know I am a woman? I CAN BE A DAVE SPRITE FOR ALL YOU KNOW.

becuz ur profile said so!!!!!!11
:UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU:U

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Happy Anniversary to me and my shawty Beyonce

Posted By:
RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3438

"Un-thinkableImaginary:3" wrote:

This thread is hilarious! xD *eats snacks*
-reads your siggy- I WON AN AWARD! WHAT DID I WIN?

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Oliver my favorite Vocaloid.

Vocaloid Oliver


Happy Anniversary to me and my shawty Beyonce

Posted By:
Explosion101_2208771 Lock
Explosion101_2208771
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 38

"NachozRule" wrote:



"Explosion101" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:









"Explosion101" wrote:












"NachozRule" wrote:















"Explosion101" wrote:


















"NachozRule" wrote:





















"Explosion101" wrote:














back on topic you guys need to stop doubting me and my bae. you're all jealous

thanks for standin up for me bbay
how bout that kiss now
you promised remembr  Love

fine. if it makes you happy  Wink
/
/leans in close for dah kiss of dah beyonce x explosion

/leans in closer

//lips touch and we begin to kiss passionately

///backs away because your breath is STANK

:UUU im sorry bbay i ate a burrito a few hours a go and i forgot to tell them not to add the beans, CAN U FORGIVE ME BBAY.

anything for my shawty.  Love

Happy Anniversary to me and my shawty Beyonce

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8291

"Un-thinkableImaginary:3" wrote:

This thread is hilarious! xD *eats snacks*

GIIIIRRLLL put those cheese puffs down dont you know there processed and have 600% more fat then the leading brand????

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Happy Anniversary to me and my shawty Beyonce

Posted By:
RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3438

"NachozRule" wrote:



"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:


How do you know I am a woman? I CAN BE A DAVE SPRITE FOR ALL YOU KNOW.

becuz ur profile said so!!!!!!11
:UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU:U
What were you doing all up on my profile? -creeped out-

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Oliver my favorite Vocaloid.

Vocaloid Oliver


Happy Anniversary to me and my shawty Beyonce

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8291


"Explosion101" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:









"Explosion101" wrote:












"NachozRule" wrote:















"Explosion101" wrote:


















"NachozRule" wrote:





















"Explosion101" wrote:
























"NachozRule" wrote:



























"Explosion101" wrote:


















back on topic you guys need to stop doubting me and my bae. you're all jealous

thanks for standin up for me bbay
how bout that kiss now
you promised remembr  Love

fine. if it makes you happy  Wink
/
/leans in close for dah kiss of dah beyonce x explosion

/leans in closer

//lips touch and we begin to kiss passionately

///backs away because your breath is STANK

:UUU im sorry bbay i ate a burrito a few hours a go and i forgot to tell them not to add the beans, CAN U FORGIVE ME BBAY.

anything for my shawty.  Love

luvy ya bbay  Love Love

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Happy Anniversary to me and my shawty Beyonce

Posted By:
Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1811

"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:



"Un-thinkableImaginary:3" wrote:


This thread is hilarious! xD *eats snacks*
-reads your siggy- I WON AN AWARD! WHAT DID I WIN?


A CARE PACKAGE OF ALL YOUR FAVORITE THINGS!

Miss Movin' On


I'm sorry that I'm not perfect. Nobody can change me so get used it


Happy Anniversary to me and my shawty Beyonce

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8291

"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:




How do you know I am a woman? I CAN BE A DAVE SPRITE FOR ALL YOU KNOW.

becuz ur profile said so!!!!!!11
:UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU:U
What were you doing all up on my profile? -creeped out-

uh nothing
//is hiding online home adress finder envention behind back

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Happy Anniversary to me and my shawty Beyonce

Posted By:
Explosion101_2208771 Lock
Explosion101_2208771
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 38

"-SincerelyLeah;" wrote:

xD you sound like 17 year old..That's not good. :I

i feel so stupid now lol i should have just put my actual age


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

13 and pregnant?!

What Color is Your Hair?

What Color is Your Hair?

My Chemical Romance

Who's Your Celebrity Male Crush?

Mods vs users!

latest videos