Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Celebs
Got a celeb crush? Looking for the latest Hollywood dirt? Chat about all the latest teen celeb gossip right here!

WHAT HAPPENED TO MILEY CYRUS-moved

Posted By:
Bad_Ninja_Chick14 Lock
Bad_Ninja_Chick14
Star
WHAT HAPPENED TO SWEET MILEY FROM HANNAH MONTANA???? SHES NOW HAS CHANGED, SHES NOT SWEET OR MATURE. SHES AN INNAPROPREATE ROLE MODEL

JUST KEEP SWIMMING, JUST KEEP SWIMMING
JUST KEEP SWIMMING SWIMMING SWIMMING
I SHALL CALL YOU SQUISHY
HE SHALL BE MY SQUISHY
COME HERE SQUISHY
COME HERE LITTLE SQUISHY
(SHOCKS DORY)
BAD SQUISHY
BAD SQUISHY
~
(girl) DOES THIS COUNT AS ANNOYING?
(slaps her cheeks)
(gru) VERY

WHAAAT???

BAPOI
NANANO PAPOI

Posted By:
!K!awesomeness
!K!awesomeness
StarStarStarStar
That's what I'm thinking!!!!

Hey everyone I love dance and gymnastics! Big Grin

Posted By:
CraziiKittyLover93
CraziiKittyLover93
StarStarStarStar
No one knows dear, no one knows. I guess thats what she chose and if we're her fans we just have to deal with it. *sighs*
(I'm not a fan)

Dha name's Shimmer (:
Be my friend (:
#swag
#beautiful

Posted By:
Bad_Ninja_Chick14 Lock
Bad_Ninja_Chick14
Star
The miley i grew up with taught us to stay in school, dress appropretly and to work hard. now shes displaying the exact opposite. that miley i likes n looked up too has vanished. Showing off your chest and butt isnt going to get you attention its going to get you labeled as a ####. its the truth.

I SHALL CALL YOU SQUISHY
HE SHALL BE MY SQUISHY
COME HERE SQUISHY
COME HERE LITTLE SQUISHY
(SHOCKS DORY)
BAD SQUISHY
BAD SQUISHY
~
(slaps her cheeks)
(gru) VERY

WHAAAT???

BAPOI
NANANO PAPOI

Posted By:
-StarryEyed
-StarryEyed
StarStarStar

"CraziiKittyLover93" wrote:

No one knows dear, no one knows. I guess thats what she chose and if we're her fans we just have to deal with it. *sighs*

(I'm not a fan)
What happened at the VMA's last night as the singer of Blurred Lines came on, oh boy, all I could hope was that, Miley's fiancé, Liam was okay, omg.

Posted By:
Victiny Lock
Victiny
StarStarStar
She grew up, changed and rocked the VMA's now people are getting angry and disgusted at her because she has shown her true self which what people always says ''Be Yourself'' but they don't accept you the way you are. Humanity, Civilization and all is just so unfair.

Let her do what she wants, she's practically an adult and you won't get affected by all the things she did and will do. She's definitely NOT asking to be a rolemodel for 12 year olds, HM's viewer had grown and she had grown too so there's nothing wrong with it. Unless... toddlers and kids thinks she's really cool and wants to be like her. .well, its not her fault anymore.

Posted By:
Bad_Ninja_Chick14 Lock
Bad_Ninja_Chick14
Star
Even will Smith and his family were shocked at her performance. One direction was too. im disappointed in Miley. 

I SHALL CALL YOU SQUISHY
HE SHALL BE MY SQUISHY
COME HERE SQUISHY
COME HERE LITTLE SQUISHY
(SHOCKS DORY)
BAD SQUISHY
BAD SQUISHY
~
(slaps her cheeks)
(gru) VERY

WHAAAT???

BAPOI
NANANO PAPOI

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
She grew up. Deal with it.

Jeffery and Darrel

Posted By:
-StarryEyed
-StarryEyed
StarStarStar

"Victiny" wrote:

She grew up, changed and rocked the VMA's now people are getting angry and disgusted at her because she has shown her true self which what people always says ''Be Yourself'' but they don't accept you the way you are. Humanity, Civilization and all is just so unfair.

Let her do what she wants, she's practically an adult and you won't get affected by all the things she did and will do. She's definitely NOT asking to be a rolemodel for 12 year olds, HM's viewer had grown and she had grown too so there's nothing wrong with it. Unless... toddlers and kids thinks she's really cool and wants to be like her. .well, its not her fault anymore.
As much as I don't precisely respect some of her choses of movements at the VMA's because of possible younger viewers, you do have a point.

Posted By:
Phenomenon
Phenomenon
Star
For those of you who say she "grew up," it's the exact opposite. Miley is twenty, she should be maturing and making something of herself in a higher standard of the music industry. Instead, she's acting immature, giving out wrong messages, and acting inappropriate. It's different between going out and partying and doing what she's doing. She doesn't care about her responsibilities, and she's probably hurting her father, mother, fiance`, and most importantly her fans. No, she's not the perky twelve year old anymore, but she needs to pull herself together. -.-

._________________________________________.
Whales and penguins. (")>

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

I am pretty new

I am pretty new

Who's Your Celebrity Male Crush?

latest videos