Kw-logo-holiday

Entertainment

Celebs
Got a celeb crush? Looking for the latest Hollywood dirt? Chat about all the latest teen celeb gossip right here!

WHAT HAPPENED TO MILEY CYRUS-moved

Posted By:
Silenced
Silenced
StarStarStar
We dont know. I used to look up to her but it seems that i cant anymore. But i like her hair smile 
We know shes maturing but she doesnt need to go twerk on Robin Thicke.
Shes engaged!
She just needs to like, calm down. I hope her next songs are better

Only Lui and Kainen matter.

Posted By:
5sos
5sos
StarStarStar
I was as shocked as you when she changed. She has grown up with the fame getting into her head. It's none of the fans' fault she's like this, it leads to things she's had around her. Don't be too upset about it, this is not the miley we know.

Hi, my name's Suni and I'm....
Closer To The Edge

I love 1D, 5sos and other music ^__^

And yes, I'm Asian

Varry (^_^)
I believe in Ziam as well
Below this comment is my future boyfriend, Calum Hood. (Thank god my name isn't Robin) bYE

Posted By:
Denai101
Denai101
StarStarStarStar
I was freaking and I watch news that Miley just dying her blue... Which is creepy

Dream Big, Keep it Real
Love Maya

Posted By:
Jelly3
Jelly3
StarStarStarStarStar

"Bad_Ninja_Chick14" wrote:

WHAT HAPPENED TO SWEET MILEY FROM HANNAH MONTANA???? SHES NOW HAS CHANGED, SHES NOT SWEET OR MATURE. SHES AN INNAPROPREATE ROLE MODEL

I agree, though I love her songs[ the ones when she was a teen] 

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar

"Phenomenon" wrote:

For those of you who say she "grew up," it's the exact opposite. Miley is twenty, she should be maturing and making something of herself in a higher standard of the music industry. Instead, she's acting immature, giving out wrong messages, and acting inappropriate. It's different between going out and partying and doing what she's doing. She doesn't care about her responsibilities, and she's probably hurting her father, mother, fiance`, and most importantly her fans. No, she's not the perky twelve year old anymore, but she needs to pull herself together. -.-
HI

Me in any public/social situation:

Posted By:
kaykitty
kaykitty
Star
robin is married and he is a father, miley should know better. I went to her concert once and it was great but licking thicke was insane and so was twerking. I heard that his mother was disgusted. Annoyed

cool kitty

Posted By:
RainbowAnimeFreak
RainbowAnimeFreak
StarStarStarStar
She didn't ''grow up'', she became an inappropriate role model for her fans, who are probably 7-year-olds who used to love Hannah Montana. Sure she may have gotten older but she doesn't need to do the disgusting things she does. She needs to be what she's supposed to be, a woman in her 20-30s is strong, confident and brave. She acts the exact opposite. We want the old Miley back!

RainbowAnimeFreak~

''If you can't be a pencil and write someone's happiness, then at least try to be an eraser and erase their sadness away''

Because I can, thats why.

Posted By:
-.AlwaysAlone.-
-.AlwaysAlone.-
Star
Where is Her Dad At When All Of This Happen.?
 I Know He Didn't Approve Such A Thing As Her Video ' We Can't Stop'. Even If She's 'Grown Up' She still got little girls who inspired by her. This is why little girls walking around looking like Miley, is just a shame.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next →

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Type In A Random Photo Embed Code!

Type In A Random Photo Embed Code!

My dad is not around.

Should we bring back the death penalty?

The Related Game!

latest videos