Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Celebs
Got a celeb crush? Looking for the latest Hollywood dirt? Chat about all the latest teen celeb gossip right here!

The 40 Dumbest Celeb Quotes Ever--According to Vh1

Posted By:
Gbfan2 Lock
Gbfan2
StarStarStarStarStar
Oy. Alright. I couldn''t find the complete list but I did quite a few dumb quotes. Like the title suggests this was a special on VH1 and it premiered I believe in the summer of 2006...but I''m not certain. Anyways....here''s a summary of this episode:
Those cute celebrities, they say the darndest things. Whether they''re feeling "emotionable" , "dramatical", having "religious epiphanosities" , or merely having a little trouble coming up with the right metaphor "I want to be your tampon," quotes Prince Charles-celebs have cornered the market on a highly sophisticated and entertaining skill: Saying dumb stuff.

VH1''s 40 Dumbest Celeb Quotes will explore the most scintillatingly stupid sound bites and other utterances ever, and ponder just what the heck might have been going through their crazy celebrity noggins. In this 2-hour special, our panel of celebs, pundits, comedians, and assorted wordsmiths will weigh in on the puzzling proclamations from:

The Blondes
Jessica Simpson - "Is this chicken what I have, or is this fish? I know it''s tuna but it says Chicken, by the Sea"
Tara Reid - "I make Jessica Simpson look like a rock scientist"
Paris - "What''s Walmart, do they sell like wall stuff?"
Kimberly Stewart - xon Jennifer Aniston) "I like her cuz she''s like, homely. She must have something else going on cuz it''s not like she''s gorgeous or anything."
Alicia Silverstone - "I think that the film "Clueless" was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it''s true lightness."

The Leaders
George Bush - "Too many obgyn''s aren''t able to practice their love with women across this country."
Arnold Schwarzanegger - "I think that gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman."
Bill Clinton - "If I were a single man, I might ask that mummy out. That''s a good-looking mummy."

The Georgraphically-Challenged:
Britney Spears - "I get to go overseas places, like Canada"
Christina Aguilera - "So, where''s the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?"
Dan Quayle - "I love California. I grew up in Phoenix."

And The Truly Bizarre
Joaquin Phoenix - "Do I have a large frog in my hair? I have the sensation that something is eating my brain"
David Hasselfhoff - "I find it a bid sad that there is no photo of me at the museum at Checkpoint Charlie."
R.Kelly - "All of a sudden you''re like the Bin Laden of America. Osama Bin Laden is the only one who knows what I''m going through."
Brooke Shields - "Smoking kills, and if you''re killed, you''ve lost a very important part of your life."

These 2 hours may not make you smarter, but they will certainly make you feel smarter. You''ll be quoting these gems til the "koalabies" come home. So don''t miss VH1''s DUMBEST CELEBRITY QUOTES.

Features New Interviews with:
-ADRIANNE CURRY
-KENNEDY
-GREG WILSON
-MICHELLE LEE
-RANDY x JASON SKLAR
-DOUG BENSON
-JONNY MCGOVERN
-SUNDA CROONDQUIST x more.
And now you''re wondering why I may post this list. Well...there was an article on KW today that had some very intelligent and witty quotes--I felt like doing the opposite--and the opposite is of course totally dumb unintelligent and not-so-witty quotes.

I want to be humble but...
I won Most Giving in the KW Awards so I''ll give all you--a car, and you...a car! I''ll be like Oprah! And second place in smartest--not bad for a member here almost a year.

Posted By:
iluvchocolate1_804101 Lock
iluvchocolate1_804101
StarStarStarStarStar
Date: 8/8/2007 12:14:19 PM
Author:
Oy. Alright. I couldn''t find the complete list but I did quite a few dumb quotes. Like the title suggests this was a special on VH1 and it premiered I believe in the summer of 2006...but I''m not certain. Anyways....here''s a summary of this episode:
Those cute celebrities, they say the darndest things. Whether they''re feeling ''emotionable'' , ''dramatical'', having ''religious epiphanosities'' , or merely having a little trouble coming up with the right metaphor ''I want to be your tampon,'' quotes Prince Charles-celebs have cornered the market on a highly sophisticated and entertaining skill: Saying dumb stuff.

VH1''s 40 Dumbest Celeb Quotes will explore the most scintillatingly stupid sound bites and other utterances ever, and ponder just what the heck might have been going through their crazy celebrity noggins. In this 2-hour special, our panel of celebs, pundits, comedians, and assorted wordsmiths will weigh in on the puzzling proclamations from:

The Blondes
Jessica Simpson - ''Is this chicken what I have, or is this fish? I know it''s tuna but it says Chicken, by the Sea''
Tara Reid - ''I make Jessica Simpson look like a rock scientist''
Paris - ''What''s Walmart, do they sell like wall stuff?''
Kimberly Stewart - xon Jennifer Aniston) ''I like her cuz she''s like, homely. She must have something else going on cuz it''s not like she''s gorgeous or anything.''
Alicia Silverstone - ''I think that the film ''Clueless'' was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it''s true lightness.''

The Leaders
George Bush - ''Too many obgyn''s aren''t able to practice their love with women across this country.''
Arnold Schwarzanegger - ''I think that gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman.''
Bill Clinton - ''If I were a single man, I might ask that mummy out. That''s a good-looking mummy.''

Britney Spears - ''I get to go overseas places, like Canada''
Christina Aguilera - ''So, where''s the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?''
Dan Quayle - ''I love California. I grew up in Phoenix.''

And The Truly Bizarre
Joaquin Phoenix - ''Do I have a large frog in my hair? I have the sensation that something is eating my brain''
David Hasselfhoff - ''I find it a bid sad that there is no photo of me at the museum at Checkpoint Charlie.''
R.Kelly - ''All of a sudden you''re like the Bin Laden of America. Osama Bin Laden is the only one who knows what I''m going through.''
Brooke Shields - ''Smoking kills, and if you''re killed, you''ve lost a very important part of your life.''

These 2 hours may not make you smarter, but they will certainly make you feel smarter. You''ll be quoting these gems til the ''koalabies'' come home. So don''t miss VH1''s DUMBEST CELEBRITY QUOTES.

-ADRIANNE CURRY
-KENNEDY
-GREG WILSON
-MICHELLE LEE
-RANDY x JASON SKLAR
-DOUG BENSON
-JONNY MCGOVERN
And now you''re wondering why I may post this list. Well...there was an article on KW today that had some very intelligent and witty quotes--I felt like doing the opposite--and the opposite is of course totally dumb unintelligent and not-so-witty quotes.

lolz!!! I like arnold scharwzaneggers the best!

Love is when a couple is basically being stupid together. DOnt you just love that?

Posted By:
Gbfan2 Lock
Gbfan2
StarStarStarStarStar
Date: 8/8/2007 12:23:48 PM
Author:
Author:
Those cute celebrities, they say the darndest things. Whether they''re feeling ''emotionable'' , ''dramatical'', having ''religious epiphanosities'' , or merely having a little trouble coming up with the right metaphor ''I want to be your tampon,'' quotes Prince Charles-celebs have cornered the market on a highly sophisticated and entertaining skill: Saying dumb stuff.

The Blondes
Jessica Simpson - ''Is this chicken what I have, or is this fish? I know it''s tuna but it says Chicken, by the Sea''
Kimberly Stewart - xon Jennifer Aniston) ''I like her cuz she''s like, homely. She must have something else going on cuz it''s not like she''s gorgeous or anything.''
Alicia Silverstone - ''I think that the film ''Clueless'' was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it''s true lightness.''

The Leaders
George Bush - ''Too many obgyn''s aren''t able to practice their love with women across this country.''
Arnold Schwarzanegger - ''I think that gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman.''
Bill Clinton - ''If I were a single man, I might ask that mummy out. That''s a good-looking mummy.''

Christina Aguilera - ''So, where''s the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?''

And The Truly Bizarre
Joaquin Phoenix - ''Do I have a large frog in my hair? I have the sensation that something is eating my brain''
David Hasselfhoff - ''I find it a bid sad that there is no photo of me at the museum at Checkpoint Charlie.''
R.Kelly - ''All of a sudden you''re like the Bin Laden of America. Osama Bin Laden is the only one who knows what I''m going through.''
Brooke Shields - ''Smoking kills, and if you''re killed, you''ve lost a very important part of your life.''

These 2 hours may not make you smarter, but they will certainly make you feel smarter. You''ll be quoting these gems til the ''koalabies'' come home. So don''t miss VH1''s DUMBEST CELEBRITY QUOTES.

-ADRIANNE CURRY
-KENNEDY
-GREG WILSON
-MICHELLE LEE
-RANDY x JASON SKLAR
-DOUG BENSON
-JONNY MCGOVERN

Yeah. Hi-larious. I have a video clip from the actual special on my Zone so you can go there and see the stupidity broken down by the people who gave their imput on the special.

I won Most Giving in the KW Awards so I''ll give all you--a car, and you...a car! I''ll be like Oprah! And second place in smartest--not bad for a member here almost a year.

Posted By:
iluvchocolate1_804101
StarStarStarStarStar
Date: 8/8/2007 12:31:16 PM
Author:
Date: 8/8/2007 12:23:48 PM
Author:
Author:

The Blondes

The Leaders

And The Truly Bizarre

-ADRIANNE CURRY
-KENNEDY
-GREG WILSON
-MICHELLE LEE
-RANDY x JASON SKLAR
-DOUG BENSON
-JONNY MCGOVERN

Yeah. Hi-larious. I have a video clip from the actual special on my Zone so you can go there and see the stupidity broken down by the people who gave their imput on the special.

okay thanx matt!

Love is when a couple is basically being stupid together. DOnt you just love that?

Posted By:
Gbfan2 Lock
Gbfan2
StarStarStarStarStar
Your welcome.

Posted By:
iluvchocolate1_804101
StarStarStarStarStar
Date: 8/8/2007 12:33:39 PM
Author:
Your welcome.

lolz I wonder if someone wont get any of them?

Posted By:
Gbfan2 Lock
Gbfan2
StarStarStarStarStar
Date: 8/8/2007 12:34:48 PM
Author:
Author:
Your welcome.

Maybe but the chalkboard explains it--that video explains the quotes so people will understand it.

Posted By:
Gbfan2 Lock
Gbfan2
StarStarStarStarStar
I may consider posting one extra video or two up but one has a dirty quote from Anna Nicole Smith so that probably will not be up but I may post another one up. I''ll look at everything and see which is dirty and which is clean and a-okay by KW.

Posted By:
iluvchocolate1_804101
StarStarStarStarStar
Date: 8/8/2007 12:37:41 PM
Author:
Date: 8/8/2007 12:34:48 PM
Author:
Author:
Your welcome.

Maybe but the chalkboard explains it--that video explains the quotes so people will understand it.

Oh okay!

Posted By:
jalojocelyn Lock
jalojocelyn
StarStarStarStar
LOL............. The Dan Quayle was funny funny

=jalojocelyn=
~IF HE AINT GONNA LUV U THE WAY HE SHOULD THEN LET HIM GO!` [LUV IS LIKE................ A BOOK EACH PAGE MAKES YOU WANT TO READ MORE] `/x%#=~LIFE IS LIKE A RACE SOON YOU''LL HIT THE FINISH LINE AND WI~#x$%_+~ ~YOU ARE LIKE A ROSE ................ SWEET SOFT AND SENSITIVE~

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How many rights should a woman have?

awnser the question the person above you asks

How many rights should a woman have?

What song is stuck in your head?

What song is stuck in your head?

Do You Like School?

latest videos