Kw-logo-holiday

Entertainment

Celebs
Got a celeb crush? Looking for the latest Hollywood dirt? Chat about all the latest teen celeb gossip right here!

Is Miley Really Sorry???

Posted By:
cheergirl281
cheergirl281
StarStar
miley and her friend mandy were really immature for making fun of the selena and demi show. yesterday i was watching the daily ten and she was on it apoligizing to them. but i think she was lying, anyone else agree??

Is Miley Really Sorry???

Posted By:
kabi13-l Lock
kabi13-l
Star
i don't agree because i belive that miley is an honest person.

Is Miley Really Sorry???

Posted By:
HottieBrooke13 Lock
HottieBrooke13
Star
me either, i support miley

Is Miley Really Sorry???

Posted By:
JuniorShooter 2.0 Lock
JuniorShooter 2.0
StarStarStarStar
Yes yes, the girl who sent dirty pictures to her boyfriend and posed topless without her father's permission is OBVIOUSLY trustworthy. When will people learn?

Is Miley Really Sorry???

Posted By:
hot_sk8r_dude  _1124850 Lock
hot_sk8r_dude _1124850
StarStar

"JuniorShooter 2.0" wrote:

Yes yes, the girl who sent dirty pictures to her boyfriend and posed topless without her father's permission is OBVIOUSLY trustworthy. When will people learn?

hmm idk wht she did w/ the racy pics was kinda hot haha

Is Miley Really Sorry???

Posted By:
dramaqueen4524
dramaqueen4524
StarStarStar

i tottally agree.. why should u trust someone who has already ruined here rep.

Is Miley Really Sorry???

Posted By:
blueboy11_1052002 Lock
blueboy11_1052002
StarStarStarStar

"dramaqueen4524" wrote:

i tottally agree.. why should u trust someone who has already ruined here rep.

c'mon maybe miley regreted the pics but people CHANGE but i think miley really apologize

Is Miley Really Sorry???

Posted By:
kriskris12
kriskris12
StarStarStarStar
um i don't see why people pick on her because you don't know what happened there she's only 16 she could have told them no and they could have made her and plus she said she was sorry and she regretted it you guys need to forgive her as her song says nobodys perfect and that's true i know you've probably done something that's not good too plus she said she's changed everbody forgave her except for the mean people who do think there perfect and are stuck up miley's a great role model she's one of mine i'm 12 and she's one of the people i look up to. you should be ashamed of yourself i suggest you stop picking on people who are better than you because they know how to forgive people than lie around making people feel worse for their mistakes.

Is Miley Really Sorry???

Posted By:
WorldWideRisingStar Lock
WorldWideRisingStar
StarStarStarStarStar

"hot_sk8r_dude " wrote:

hmm idk wht she did w/ the racy pics was kinda hot haha

Shallow much?

Is Miley Really Sorry???

Posted By:
Staybay Lock
Staybay
StarStarStar

"kriskris12" wrote:

um i don't see why people pick on her because you don't know what happened there she's only 16 she could have told them no and they could have made her and plus she said she was sorry and she regretted it you guys need to forgive her as her song says nobodys perfect and that's true i know you've probably done something that's not good too plus she said she's changed everbody forgave her except for the mean people who do think there perfect and are stuck up miley's a great role model she's one of mine i'm 12 and she's one of the people i look up to. you should be ashamed of yourself i suggest you stop picking on people who are better than you because they know how to forgive people than lie around making people feel worse for their mistakes.

Idk if she was lying or not, but I dont like Miley. Her music is okay, but I think shes a bad role model. I wouldnt want my little sister looking up to someone whose posed topless, and sent dirty pics around. Google her and look at all the pics you see. I think her show should be canceled, but thats just me. Shes an icon for little kids, do we want them to act the way she does/has? No one is perfect, but what kind of girl would pose for something like that. She must not have any self respect, or self value. And she should of thought about her reputation and stuff before she did it.

← Previous 1

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Username Change-moved

Username Change-moved

Username Change-moved

Username Change-moved

Username Change-moved

Username Change-moved

latest videos