Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Celebs
Got a celeb crush? Looking for the latest Hollywood dirt? Chat about all the latest teen celeb gossip right here!

Top Ten Reason To Love Joe Jonas!!

Posted By:
sweety_hermione Lock
sweety_hermione
StarStar
1. He has a really great voice. 2. He took a vow to stay a virginuntil he is married!! 3. He is hot!!! 4. He has rockin' dance moves!! 5. He has a gorgeous smile. 6. He is the funniest guy on earth!! 7. He loves to meet his fans. 8. He can rap!!! 9. He can play a lot of instruments. 10.He is a rockstar

Posted By:
rudegirl3456789
rudegirl3456789
StarStar
all of those things r tru joe jonas rocks! but i like nick the most

rozes r red violetz r blu
it may seem like it but i dnt love you

Posted By:
melissag1921
melissag1921
StarStarStar
1. He has a really great voice. 2. He took a vow to stay a virginuntil he is married!! 3. He is hot!!! 4. He has rockin' dance moves!! 5. He has a gorgeous smile 6. He is the funniest guy on earth!! 7. He loves to meet his fans. 8. He can rap!!! 9. He can play a lot of instruments. 10.He is a rockstar excuseme.but i con prove all of those resons why joe jonas is awsome wrong.in fact,i might just do that now. 1. He has a really great voice::no he does not.i listened to his music.i did not even think he was good 2.::He took a vow to stay a virginuntil he is married!! ::ok.does that have anything to do with u loving him 3He is hot!!! ::he is not hot.i rest my case 4 He has rockin' dance moves::again.no he does not.i saw him dance.u prblably think that because u love him for no reason 5He has a gorgeous smile::no he does not.i rest my case 6He is the funniest guy on earth::no he is not.the guys from"that 70s show"are 7He loves to meet his fans::how is that different from any other celebrity 8He can rap!!!::NO HE CANT!!i heard his singing.he definitly cant rap 9He can play a lot of instruments. ::of corse he could.he is a rockstar 10.He is a rockstar ::yes he is...that is obvious oh my god joe jonas is not that good.why doesent anybody like david cook anymore.

Posted By:
Bethosaurus
Bethosaurus
StarStarStarStar
he also likes to dump people on the phone within 20 secs. poor gal Frown And who is david cook? Edited by: Bethosaurus on February 04 at 02:29 PM

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Personality is beauty

Name one movie better then Frozen