Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Celebs
Got a celeb crush? Looking for the latest Hollywood dirt? Chat about all the latest teen celeb gossip right here!

R.I.P Heath Ledger.

Posted By:
mangolishus
mangolishus
StarStarStar
Tragically on January 22, 2008. We rest in memory of a man who did a PHENOMENAL job in the movie the Dark Knight, and a Knight's Tale. he died after the making of the Dark Knight from a pill over dose. WE MISS YOU HEATH!! ALWAYS IN OUR HEARTS!! Frown Frown Frown

R.I.P Heath Ledger.

Posted By:
bounce~chick88 Lock
bounce~chick88
StarStarStarStar

"mangolishus" wrote:

Tragically on January 22, 2008. We rest in memory of a man who did a PHENOMENAL job in the movie the Dark Knight, and a Knight's Tale. he died after the making of the Dark Knight from a pill over dose. WE MISS YOU HEATH!! ALWAYS IN OUR HEARTS!! Frown Frown Frown

totaly!!

How can you break my heart and tell me you still love me? So, I can't stop you from ripping my heart out, but I don't have to watch you do it.

R.I.P Heath Ledger.

Posted By:
fergie_ca
fergie_ca
StarStarStar

"mangolishus" wrote:

he died omg Frown

me+me = random girl= crazy person= my life lol smile Wink XD

and yes i am a real crazy, awesome random person :P XD smile bye

R.I.P Heath Ledger.

Posted By:
Girlzrule678
Girlzrule678
StarStarStar
He was really cute!!!!!!!!!!

My Quotes:
Don''t give up in the beginning it is always the hardest.
Love is hard to find treat it well.
A test doesn''t decide you destiney only YOU CAN!!!!!
A test doesn''t prove how smart you are only how dumb you can be.
92% of girlz would die if Zac Efron said it wasn''t cool to breathe.the other 8% of girlz would be left on the floor laughing there heads off.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D