x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

Entertainment

R.I.P Heath Ledger.

Posted By:
mangolishus_1166019 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
mangolishus_1166019
Member since:
November 2008
Status:
Offline

Posts: 42
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 8 years ago
Tragically on January 22, 2008. We rest in memory of a man who did a PHENOMENAL job in the movie the Dark Knight, and a Knight's Tale. he died after the making of the Dark Knight from a pill over dose. WE MISS YOU HEATH!! ALWAYS IN OUR HEARTS!! Frown Frown Frown

Posted By:
bounce~chick88 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
bounce~chick88
Member since:
October 2008
Status:
Offline

Posts: 445
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 8 years ago

"mangolishus" wrote:

Tragically on January 22, 2008. We rest in memory of a man who did a PHENOMENAL job in the movie the Dark Knight, and a Knight's Tale. he died after the making of the Dark Knight from a pill over dose. WE MISS YOU HEATH!! ALWAYS IN OUR HEARTS!! Frown Frown Frown

totaly!!

How can you break my heart and tell me you still love me? So, I can't stop you from ripping my heart out, but I don't have to watch you do it.


Posted By:
fergie_ca_1125850 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
fergie_ca_1125850
Member since:
July 2008
Status:
Offline

Posts: 36
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 8 years ago

"mangolishus" wrote:

Tragically on January 22, 2008. We rest in memory of a man who did a PHENOMENAL job in the movie the Dark Knight, and a Knight's Tale. he died after the making of the Dark Knight from a pill over dose. WE MISS YOU HEATH!! ALWAYS IN OUR HEARTS!! Frown Frown Frown

he died omg Frown

me+me = random girl= crazy person= my life lol smile Wink XD

and yes i am a real crazy, awesome random person :P XD smile bye


Posted By:
Girlzrule678_772695 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Girlzrule678_772695
Member since:
January 2007
Status:
Offline

Posts: 94
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 8 years ago
He was really cute!!!!!!!!!!

My Quotes:
Don''t give up in the beginning it is always the hardest.
Love is hard to find treat it well.
A test doesn''t decide you destiney only YOU CAN!!!!!
A test doesn''t prove how smart you are only how dumb you can be.
92% of girlz would die if Zac Efron said it wasn''t cool to breathe.the other 8% of girlz would be left on the floor laughing there heads off.


Latest Forum Posts

The avatar of the user above you appears a...

The avatar of the user above you appears a...

The avatar of the user above you appears a...

The avatar of the user above you appears a...

The avatar of the user above you appears a...

The avatar of the user above you appears a...

Would u date the person above you ? xD

Would u date the person above you ? xD

Rekindling [A Fanfiction]

Q & A on Islam

Latest Videos

Play Online Games