Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Celebs
Got a celeb crush? Looking for the latest Hollywood dirt? Chat about all the latest teen celeb gossip right here!

R.I.P Heath Ledger.

Posted By:
mangolishus
mangolishus
StarStarStar
Tragically on January 22, 2008. We rest in memory of a man who did a PHENOMENAL job in the movie the Dark Knight, and a Knight's Tale. he died after the making of the Dark Knight from a pill over dose. WE MISS YOU HEATH!! ALWAYS IN OUR HEARTS!! Frown Frown Frown

R.I.P Heath Ledger.

Posted By:
bounce~chick88 Lock
bounce~chick88
StarStarStarStar

"mangolishus" wrote:

Tragically on January 22, 2008. We rest in memory of a man who did a PHENOMENAL job in the movie the Dark Knight, and a Knight's Tale. he died after the making of the Dark Knight from a pill over dose. WE MISS YOU HEATH!! ALWAYS IN OUR HEARTS!! Frown Frown Frown

totaly!!

How can you break my heart and tell me you still love me? So, I can't stop you from ripping my heart out, but I don't have to watch you do it.

R.I.P Heath Ledger.

Posted By:
fergie_ca
fergie_ca
StarStarStar

"mangolishus" wrote:

he died omg Frown

me+me = random girl= crazy person= my life lol smile Wink XD

and yes i am a real crazy, awesome random person :P XD smile bye

R.I.P Heath Ledger.

Posted By:
Girlzrule678
Girlzrule678
StarStarStar
He was really cute!!!!!!!!!!

My Quotes:
Don''t give up in the beginning it is always the hardest.
Love is hard to find treat it well.
A test doesn''t decide you destiney only YOU CAN!!!!!
A test doesn''t prove how smart you are only how dumb you can be.
92% of girlz would die if Zac Efron said it wasn''t cool to breathe.the other 8% of girlz would be left on the floor laughing there heads off.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Lets Count!

Rate The KW User's Profile above you

Chess or Checkers?

Video Games vs Board Games

Chess or Checkers?

Shadows Over Camelot