Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Celebs
Got a celeb crush? Looking for the latest Hollywood dirt? Chat about all the latest teen celeb gossip right here!

Stop Picking on Miley.C!

Posted By:
Doodlebug124365
Doodlebug124365
StarStarStar
You guys all say that she is a slut, but you dont say why.. please tell me why. Her voice is great and shes pretty. And besides, Nobodys perfect, I have nothing against Selena Gomez. But even though she might be prettier than Miley, Miley also has some strong points too. I just dont see why people hate her so much. Most of the stuff you read in the magazines are lies that get you to read it. Half of it is probably not true.

Ok, i got nothin 2 say. Lets just end the message with sayin.....
MEANIES are MEAN!

Stop Picking on Miley.C!

Posted By:
ShyGirl5100 Lock
ShyGirl5100
StarStarStarStarStar
she takes sleazy pictures

Stop Picking on Miley.C!

Posted By:
applepieo2g
applepieo2g
StarStarStarStar
Did u see here pic on Vanity Fair?! She was nude! And her dad wasnt there 4 that part, she didnt even say no 2 the photographer! she's also a bad insperation 2 lil kids, even if she makes millions and has fans shouting her name. I think her show should be canceled.

Stop Picking on Miley.C!

Posted By:
Bethosaurus
Bethosaurus
StarStarStarStar
As i have already pointed out, miley wont care about people talking mean about her coz shes probably rolling in money, fame and boys. Also, she apologized 4 the nude photos and regrets them horribly and has moved on. U should 2. U wouldnt hold a grudge against ur best friend if she did the same thing would u? And dont say she/he wouldnt do that coz thats a possibility. Im not standing up for her (I dont like her much either), but move on from the nude photos. If thats the only reason u hate her ur pretty sad.

Stop Picking on Miley.C!

Posted By:
PurpleHanna_1182130 Lock
PurpleHanna_1182130
StarStar
How do you know it's not true?

Stop Picking on Miley.C!

Posted By:
blueboy11_1052002 Lock
blueboy11_1052002
StarStarStarStar

"Doodlebug124365" wrote:

You guys all say that she is a slut, but you dont say why.. please tell me why.

Her voice is great and shes pretty.
And besides, Nobodys perfect, I have nothing against Selena Gomez. But even though she might be prettier than Miley, Miley also has some strong points too.

I just dont see why people hate her so much.
Most of the stuff you read in the magazines are lies that get you to read it.
Half of it is probably not true.

i agree once again.... maybe Miley regreted those pictures c'mon people nobodys perfect everuy people have mistake in their lives too its impossible if u dont have any mistake in ur life just THINK ABOUT IT!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Potato the cat

Unfortunately and Fortunately game

Who Can You Trust on KW ?

THE NEW iPHONE IS HERE!!!!!!

Unfortunately and Fortunately game

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos