Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Celebs
Got a celeb crush? Looking for the latest Hollywood dirt? Chat about all the latest teen celeb gossip right here!

Chris Brown and Rihannah: Forgive, or not?

Posted By:
KissesFromBrit
KissesFromBrit
StarStarStarStarStar
As you know Chris Brown abused Rihannah, after a party. She couldn't open her eyes, her lip was puffed, and she had teeth marks all over her hands. Because there (Appearently) was a fight over a text message from a girl, to chris brown. I never knew Chris Brown would be so abusive, but he admits, as a kid he was brought up in an abusive house hold. But do we forgive him, or not? I do. Even though Americas girl (Rihannah) was abused, Chris Brown is facing the music, but the audience is not. Many radios are boy cotting Crish Brown, and his Milk advertisement was taking down, as no kids rolemodel should be a guy who abuses his girlfriend. He is Facing the music, and could face behind Bars. SO i forgive. It may seem idiotic to you, that i forgive Chris Brown for this, but, i will forgive, but not forget. We will never forget. But some will forgive. But, think about it, A 20 year old man, is abusing his wife right now, every second soemone is abused, but is that 20 year old man, facing the music or PRESS? Probably not. Think this over will you! I forgive, But do you?

xo(:

Love the prodigy..

Posted By:
KissesFromBrit
KissesFromBrit
StarStarStarStarStar
I already said he was brought up in a abusive realation ship, NO one was driving except for a chauffer. and it's ok for a girl to hit a guy, but not vice versa. Before you make ur posts how about you don't speak from a GOSSIP magazine. And I know he wasn't DUI.

xo(:

Love the prodigy..

Posted By:
ashleyheartsyou_1206156 Lock
ashleyheartsyou_1206156
StarStar
geez ive heard so many different stories of why/how he beat her up! ughhh whats the truth?! lol

Posted By:
theaterfreak23
theaterfreak23
StarStarStarStar
Either way, Chris Brown should have thought about what he was doing. Sure, he is facing the press, and he should realize that that would eventually get out into the open. It was wrong, and yeah I forgive, but I dont forget.

Green sour apple bubble gum is the best thing everrrrrrrr!

Posted By:
dramaqueen4524
dramaqueen4524
StarStarStar
DO NOT FORGIVE! "If a man hits you once he will hit you again!!" Said Oprah talking to Rihanna. Come on now. Every one says she is pregnant, that gives another reason for rihanna to dump Chris Brown. If he hits her, he is hitting the baby. People! If you were in a abusive relationship, would you want to get out? I know I would. Sure he will get help. That's what every man says when he hits a woman. Think about it.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

Omg Help Dx

A Real Creepy Story!.....

Free Gift!!!!

A Real Creepy Story!.....