Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Celebs
Got a celeb crush? Looking for the latest Hollywood dirt? Chat about all the latest teen celeb gossip right here!

U think it's cool to spread Celebrity Rumors?

Posted By:
KissesFromBrit
KissesFromBrit
StarStarStarStarStar
Really? Stop it. Every single comment i read on this section is like reading a Gosssip magazine. DO you think it makes you cool to spread celebrity Gossip, does it make you feel special. If no, Then why would you do it? How would you like it if EVERYONE in the world spreaded nasty rumours about U? Celebrity Gossip is offensive and sick. I'm not sorry, but if you spread it, you are completly sick. If you don't know a celeb personally than you have NO buisness in their life. If it makes you feel special and important to Gossip, then go ahead, Karma will haunt you. Please stop it. Celebrity gossip is So not cool, and it is pathetic. If you hate a certian celberity, keep it to yourself. Spread a nasty rumour? Wow, that's cheap. I don't care WHO the celeb is. Please stop it. Brit♥

xo(:

Love the prodigy..

Posted By:
Bethosaurus
Bethosaurus
StarStarStarStar
I don't think those celebrities would care. They don't have enough time to check out this web site. If there was no celebrity gossip, millions of people would lose there jobs, and the celebrities board would almost be empty. Think about it from other peoples views. It's called Socratic thinking. smile

Posted By:
KissesFromBrit
KissesFromBrit
StarStarStarStarStar
It is still gossip. How would you feel if everyone gossiped about you? And don't tell me you wouldn't care because that's B.S.

xo(:

Love the prodigy..

Posted By:
mandaz_1150148 Lock
mandaz_1150148
StarStarStarStar
no its not good. People have feelings ya know, how would u like it?? Frown

Posted By:
XxXlovelylabeledXxX
XxXlovelylabeledXxX
StarStarStarStar
yeah well we're all kidz and teens. i wouldnt care if a bunch of teens and kidz spread rumors bout me if iwas famous!they r normal kidz and teens! who really cares? I know i wouldnt! if ur famous and thats how u feel thats fine with me i wouldnt spread rumors bout u but they dont care.

Hot and Dangerous.. If ur one of us then role with us(:

Posted By:
KissesFromBrit
KissesFromBrit
StarStarStarStarStar
That's Bs. You Know you WOULD care, even if u were a celeb. Gossip hurts.

xo(:

Love the prodigy..

Posted By:
mandaz_1150148 Lock
mandaz_1150148
StarStarStarStar
yeah ok so mabye a bit of gossip wont hurt but it can go too far so i dont gossip whether its real people or celebs Frown

Posted By:
KissesFromBrit
KissesFromBrit
StarStarStarStarStar
yea so true so true

xo(:

Love the prodigy..

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Space Odyssey/Sci-Fi

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Potato the cat

Potato the cat

How to be more girly?

Space Odyssey/Sci-Fi

latest videos