Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Celebs
Got a celeb crush? Looking for the latest Hollywood dirt? Chat about all the latest teen celeb gossip right here!

celebrities marrying

Posted By:
melissag1921
melissag1921
StarStarStar
answer me one question.whenever a celebrities get married or get boyfriend/girlfriend ,the media goes into overload and cant just stop following these celrbrities.Why?when any regular person gets married no one cares.so wat makes celebrities so special?

celebrities marrying

Posted By:
piliot13_1241584 Lock
piliot13_1241584
Star

"melissag1921" wrote:

answer me one question.whenever a celebrities get married or get boyfriend/girlfriend ,the media goes into overload and cant just stop following these celrbrities.Why?when any regular person gets married no one cares.so wat makes celebrities so special?

I think because they r famous

celebrities marrying

Posted By:
FUNBOY9
FUNBOY9
StarStarStarStarStar
you Know what. i agree.+KW Choice Voting Starts today!

There's no I in team, but there's a me if you jumble it!
Austin

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Newbie-moved

Newbie-moved

Different meaning of LOL

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

Vampires Or werewolves?-moved

latest videos