×
Back left 2f43f253cf82f12a36d1f519b3672143798f55731787ab30a5ff23d1b75b4811
Back right eb032ac36c88e9da99b231a2366bd9dc4a2dc908b7b826bd3fb939bd94a1baa3
Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
April 2009
Posts: 506

if the jonas brothers where 2 therten to jump off a building 95% of people would be crying and tell them not to and the other 5% would show up with chairs and popcorn saying jump you fags personally i'm the 5% lol no offence 2 any one i just want to no what you think

♥♣☻Sea like the ocean♫♥§


Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
December 2008
Posts: 727

I'd probably not believe that they were gonna jump. They're to cowardly and wouldn't want to damage their hair or clothes with blood. But, between those two, I actually think more would think it was a movie. I would show up with a choc top instead of popcorn though. I hate popcorn!


Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
November 2008
Posts: 2668

I'm gonna have to be a part of that 5%. Only I would trun up with a huge banner saying "The Jonas Brothers are whack jobs!" and I would cheer extremely loudly lol. But I think if any of them wanted to choose how thy were going to die, I doubt it would be jumping off a building. Alicia.x.

GinnyHermioneTonks; The Golden Trio.
AllieStephKatie; Best Friends Forever
RemusSiriusTonks; Best Role-Players Ever


Whoever said 'Nothing is impossible' obviously hasn't tried slamming a revolving door.


It's okay to grow up. As long as you don't grow up to become old.


Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
April 2009
Posts: 13978

o.o Well, I wouldn't tell them to jump. But yeah I'd watch with popcorn. Maybe cell tickets to the other 5%.


Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
February 2009
Posts: 2574

5% [:


Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
May 2009
Posts: 965

i'd b one of the 95% though i dont like them, i dont want anyone to die... even if he's my biggest enemy.....

People will scream, "Anuja Be With Me,Anuja Be With Me!!!!!"

Yeah! they WILL!!!!


Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
April 2009
Posts: 44

5% all the wayy haha.


Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
December 2008
Posts: 62

this is soo wierd....why would u like to see sumone dying...n tht too with popcorn???? well, sumthing else is better than dying!!!!!!!


News Feed

To view full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

- 2017-11-23 07:39:38 -0800

- 2017-11-23 07:37:41 -0800

- 2017-11-23 07:33:41 -0800

- 2017-11-23 07:30:45 -0800

- 2017-11-23 06:18:54 -0800

- 2017-11-22 23:20:36 -0800

- 2017-11-22 23:20:35 -0800

- 2017-11-22 23:20:34 -0800

- 2017-11-22 22:07:19 -0800

- 2017-11-22 21:31:02 -0800

- 2017-11-20 14:47:38 -0800

- 2017-11-20 14:19:18 -0800

- 2017-11-20 11:24:40 -0800

- 2017-11-20 11:19:55 -0800

- 2017-11-21 00:13:02 -0800

- 2017-11-20 13:52:57 -0800

- 2017-11-20 16:20:29 -0800

- 2017-11-20 23:30:56 -0800

- 2017-11-20 12:28:26 -0800

- 2017-11-20 14:53:28 -0800

- 2017-11-23 07:39:38 -0800

- 2017-11-20 20:14:47 -0800

- 2017-11-20 18:22:33 -0800

- 2017-11-20 16:46:55 -0800

- 2017-11-20 14:59:19 -0800

- 2017-11-17 16:29:09 -0800

- 2017-11-17 14:11:18 -0800

- 2017-11-17 13:02:36 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:48:33 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:19:10 -0800

- 2017-11-23 07:30:45 -0800

- 2017-11-23 06:18:54 -0800

- 2017-11-22 23:20:36 -0800

- 2017-11-22 23:20:35 -0800

- 2017-11-22 23:20:34 -0800

- 2017-11-22 22:07:19 -0800

- 2017-11-22 21:23:38 -0800

- 2017-11-22 17:22:55 -0800

- 2017-11-22 16:54:54 -0800

- 2017-11-21 13:03:48 -0800