Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Celebs
Got a celeb crush? Looking for the latest Hollywood dirt? Chat about all the latest teen celeb gossip right here!

Dave Days [my other post dissapeared]

Posted By:
JONASfanatic
JONASfanatic
StarStarStarStar
Okay, Im reposting this about Dave Days, So have YOU heard of him? Hes been all around the web somedays. I got my friends to like him. Hes pretty good at singing and hes hilarious. He has this Hannah Montana cut out made of carboard. Its funny because he is taller than the thing so it looks really awkward. LOL. Do you think you have a clue who he is? Edited by: JONASfanatic on May 16 at 08:44 PM

"Yo listen, I'm Joe Jonas, I'm your bestfriend, Open the fridge, Eat a chicken." (:

Posted By:
XxPrincess_Of_DarknessxX
XxPrincess_Of_DarknessxX
StarStarStarStarStar
Of course I know him [: Although the songs he chooses to re-write a cheesy and absolutely crap(like the Hannah Montana songs), I find myself laughing my head off at his spoofs. His crush on Hannah Montana is pretty disturbing...especially when he makes out with the cardboard cut out DazedDazed And his friend Chris is just as freaky with that... In one of his videos, he sung a song about losing a bet and having to set fire to his cardboard Miley. Man, I was so P.O'd that he didn't - I want him to get rid of that thing.

Posted By:
JONASfanatic
JONASfanatic
StarStarStarStar

"XxPrincess_Of_DarknessxX" wrote:

Of course I know him [:
Although the songs he chooses to re-write a cheesy and absolutely crap(like the Hannah Montana songs), I find myself laughing my head off at his spoofs.
His crush on Hannah Montana is pretty disturbing...especially when he makes out with the cardboard cut out DazedDazed And his friend Chris is just as freaky with that...
In one of his videos, he sung a song about losing a bet and having to set fire to his cardboard Miley. Man, I was so P.O'd that he didn't - I want him to get rid of that thing.

Techinically, He DID get rid of it. Well his friend Chris did.....Because Chris ran off with it and had it for a while, But then Dave took it back......

"Yo listen, I'm Joe Jonas, I'm your bestfriend, Open the fridge, Eat a chicken." (:

Posted By:
Vasia_1090354 Lock
Vasia_1090354
StarStarStar
He's awesome!!! I love his friend, Chris too! He's made a video about the new facebok which always makes me laugh my head off!!! Big Grin

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

last one to say "IM A SHOE" wins!!!

Last one to say cupcake wins!

LAST PERSON TO SAY RANDOM WINZ!!!-moved

Last one to say I'M A SKITTLE wins

Fancy - Iggy Azalea (feat. Charli XCX)

Rude - Magic!

latest videos