Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Posted By:
nglow Lock
nglow
Member since:
December, 2008
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 22
Lady Gaga recently said something pretty cool: "Every bit of me is … devoted to love and art,” Gaga said, adding that she feels an obligation to inspire young fans who feel out of place. “I aspire to try to be a teacher to my young fans, who are - who feel just like I felt when I was younger.” Do you feel like Lady Gaga does/did when she was younger?

Posted By:
KissesFromBrit_1185696 Lock
KissesFromBrit_1185696
Member since:
January, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2866
Gosh no. I hate her. Did you see what she wore to visit the queen? She trys TOO hard to be different.

xo(:

Love the prodigy..


Posted By:
true2myself
true2myself
Member since:
March, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2607

"KissesFromBrit" wrote:

Gosh no. I hate her. Did you see what she wore to visit the queen? She trys TOO hard to be different.
Lady Gaga is Stephanie's character. She doesn't try too hard, she's just using her freaky side and mixing it up with her musical side to sing. It's actually pretty cool when you think about it!!!!!!!

Posted By:
KissesFromBrit_1185696 Lock
KissesFromBrit_1185696
Member since:
January, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2866

"true2myself" wrote:

"KissesFromBrit" wrote:

Gosh no. I hate her. Did you see what she wore to visit the queen? She trys TOO hard to be different.
Lady Gaga is Stephanie's character. She doesn't try too hard, she's just using her freaky side and mixing it up with her musical side to sing. It's actually pretty cool when you think about it!!!!!!!
No, she TRYS to be different.

xo(:

Love the prodigy..


Posted By:
XxBizarre_BonniexX
XxBizarre_BonniexX
Member since:
November, 2009
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 383
I am amazingly similar to Lady Gaga. Brit, she doesn't TRY. It's not a persona. She's just naturally Gaga.

This young woman is married to Kiro. We have two children on the way that we are naming Carsten Jr. and Amanda.

This young woman is also very protective of her Kiro, Carsten, and Amanda, so BACK OFF IF YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR YOU! >=O

Je Ne Regrette Rien [;

English was my fourth language and I use it better than YOU do Wink Grin

I Am Not Afraid To Be BIZARRE


Posted By:
-Brooke.Ann Lock
-Brooke.Ann
Member since:
November, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1549
I agree with Brit. It's one thing if you are different. But when you're trying to be different, it's....almost pitiful.

Rest in Peace, Wee Nana.
1/14/10.
I love you, Nana.
I miss you, but I know you're happy now that you're with Papa again.


Rest in Peace, Evan.
12/30/09.
You were a great friend, Evan.
We all miss you.


Posted By:
true2myself
true2myself
Member since:
March, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2607

"KissesFromBrit" wrote:

"true2myself" wrote:

"KissesFromBrit" wrote:

Gosh no. I hate her. Did you see what she wore to visit the queen? She trys TOO hard to be different.
Lady Gaga is Stephanie's character. She doesn't try too hard, she's just using her freaky side and mixing it up with her musical side to sing. It's actually pretty cool when you think about it!!!!!!!
No, she TRYS to be different.
Okay, I like her. And didn't you say "How does it feel to hate someone without even knowing them-they could be nice. Does it make you feel special?" or something like that on the post about Justin Bieber.

Posted By:
ilovepenguins2
ilovepenguins2
Member since:
December, 2008
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1643
No. O.o I agree with Britt on this one... I feel like debating Smile Nose Meet me at the debate board Big Grin

It's not over untill Mrs.Cumplebottom sings!


Posted By:
true2myself
true2myself
Member since:
March, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2607

"-Brooke.Ann" wrote:

I agree with Brit. It's one thing if you are different. But when you're trying to be different, it's....almost pitiful.
She dresses how she feels...I admire her. That's just me though.

Posted By:
LittleXxMissXx13_1315860 Lock
LittleXxMissXx13_1315860
Member since:
July, 2009
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 145
she looks terrible without makeup

We lost it all.
Nothing lasts forever.
I'm sorry
I can't be
Perfect


← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 51 52

play online games

latest forum posts

What do you guys think about using technol...

Steven Universe vs. Clearence

Apple App Update is live

Apple App Update is live

Apple App Update is live

Cheating

VEG or NON-VEG?

VEG or NON-VEG?

VEG or NON-VEG?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos