Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8285
can we not talk about one direction for once

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5225

"NachozRule" wrote:

can we not talk about one direction for once


Dude, seriously?  You're totes failing at trying to troll right now.  

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8285

"Nimsajeay" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:


can we not talk about one direction for once



Dude, seriously?  You're totes failing at trying to troll right now.  


no im serious im tired of these  same exact threads showing up.    
stop getting on my case about everything that revolves around one direction


H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5225

"NachozRule" wrote:



"Nimsajeay" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:




can we not talk about one direction for once



Dude, seriously?  You're totes failing at trying to troll right now.  


no im serious im tired of these  same exact threads showing up.    
stop getting on my case about everything that revolves around one direction

 



Oh, you were being serious?  I can't tell based off the fact that sometimes you are serious, and sometimes you kinda troll.  And I'm not trying to get on your case about 1D.  If you obviously can't tell, I'm a directioner, and I'm usually gonna stick up for them.  Derpity derp derp derpikins.  I can understand that it gets annoying, but seriously, you're really gonna start complaining about a couple of threads about 1D.  They're the "flavor of the month" right now so there's gonna be a lot of threads about them.  There's nothing you can do to stop it.

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8285

"Nimsajeay" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"Nimsajeay" wrote:









"NachozRule" wrote:






can we not talk about one direction for once



Dude, seriously?  You're totes failing at trying to troll right now.  


no im serious im tired of these  same exact threads showing up.    
stop getting on my case about everything that revolves around one direction

 



Oh, you were being serious?  I can't tell based off the fact that sometimes you are serious, and sometimes you kinda troll.  And I'm not trying to get on your case about 1D.  If you obviously can't tell, I'm a directioner, and I'm usually gonna stick up for them.  Derpity derp derp derpikins.  I can understand that it gets annoying, but seriously, you're really gonna start complaining about a couple of threads about 1D.  They're the "flavor of the month" right now so there's gonna be a lot of threads about them.  There's nothing you can do to stop it.

its not really trying to be a troll its more of sarcasm.
also i know its not going to help i just like complaining a lot since its the only fun thing to do on the forums anymore so ok.

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5225

"NachozRule" wrote:



"Nimsajeay" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:









"Nimsajeay" wrote:












"NachozRule" wrote:








can we not talk about one direction for once



Dude, seriously?  You're totes failing at trying to troll right now.  


no im serious im tired of these  same exact threads showing up.    
stop getting on my case about everything that revolves around one direction

 



Oh, you were being serious?  I can't tell based off the fact that sometimes you are serious, and sometimes you kinda troll.  And I'm not trying to get on your case about 1D.  If you obviously can't tell, I'm a directioner, and I'm usually gonna stick up for them.  Derpity derp derp derpikins.  I can understand that it gets annoying, but seriously, you're really gonna start complaining about a couple of threads about 1D.  They're the "flavor of the month" right now so there's gonna be a lot of threads about them.  There's nothing you can do to stop it.

its not really trying to be a troll its more of sarcasm.
also i know its not going to help i just like complaining a lot since its the only fun thing to do on the forums anymore so ok.


Based off of what my brother (Oswalnay) says, the forums and KW in general were much better a few years ago, so I'll give you that.  Back on topic!

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Posted By:
CierraTheEpicFail
CierraTheEpicFail
Member since:
June, 2013
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Hazza- lol Harry

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3328

"NachozRule" wrote:

can we not talk about one direction for once

Why are you in a 1D thread....?


ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8285

"HeadPhones-" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:


can we not talk about one direction for once

Why are you in a 1D thread....?

im not going to explain this again

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3328

"NachozRule" wrote:



"HeadPhones-" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:




can we not talk about one direction for once

Why are you in a 1D thread....?

im not going to explain this again

There's no good explanation for trolling


ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı


play online games

latest forum posts

thought for the day

Its a never ending game!

Just saying hi

Singing Christian

The Twilight Series (LOVE)

The Twilight Series (LOVE)-moved

ThE WoRd GaMe

Words That Start With F.

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

What/How are you feeling right now?

latest videos