Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Celebs
Got a celeb crush? Looking for the latest Hollywood dirt? Chat about all the latest teen celeb gossip right here!

So, who's your favorite 1D guy?

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
can we not talk about one direction for once

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

Dude, seriously?  You're totes failing at trying to troll right now.  

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

no im serious im tired of these  same exact threads showing up.    
stop getting on my case about everything that revolves around one direction

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

Oh, you were being serious?  I can't tell based off the fact that sometimes you are serious, and sometimes you kinda troll.  And I'm not trying to get on your case about 1D.  If you obviously can't tell, I'm a directioner, and I'm usually gonna stick up for them.  Derpity derp derp derpikins.  I can understand that it gets annoying, but seriously, you're really gonna start complaining about a couple of threads about 1D.  They're the "flavor of the month" right now so there's gonna be a lot of threads about them.  There's nothing you can do to stop it.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

Oh, you were being serious?  I can't tell based off the fact that sometimes you are serious, and sometimes you kinda troll.  And I'm not trying to get on your case about 1D.  If you obviously can't tell, I'm a directioner, and I'm usually gonna stick up for them.  Derpity derp derp derpikins.  I can understand that it gets annoying, but seriously, you're really gonna start complaining about a couple of threads about 1D.  They're the "flavor of the month" right now so there's gonna be a lot of threads about them.  There's nothing you can do to stop it.

its not really trying to be a troll its more of sarcasm.
also i know its not going to help i just like complaining a lot since its the only fun thing to do on the forums anymore so ok.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

its not really trying to be a troll its more of sarcasm.
also i know its not going to help i just like complaining a lot since its the only fun thing to do on the forums anymore so ok.

Based off of what my brother (Oswalnay) says, the forums and KW in general were much better a few years ago, so I'll give you that.  Back on topic!

Posted By:
CierraTheEpicFail
CierraTheEpicFail
Star
Hazza- lol Harry

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

Why are you in a 1D thread....?

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"HeadPhones-" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

im not going to explain this again

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

"HeadPhones-" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

im not going to explain this again

There's no good explanation for trolling

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rock or rap-moved

Potato the cat

Space Odyssey/Sci-Fi

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Potato the cat

Potato the cat

latest videos