Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Celebs
Got a celeb crush? Looking for the latest Hollywood dirt? Chat about all the latest teen celeb gossip right here!

Larry Stylinson

Posted By:
coffeebb8
coffeebb8
StarStarStarStar
I LOVE LOUIE AND HARRY SO MUCH!!!  Love They are so funny. LARRY STYLINSON FOREVA! Add me if you like them too! This thread is to share facts about Lou and Harry. Also funny things that they do. And don't forget to go on my profile and copy and paste the thing about One Direction!

Thumbs Up For One Direction!

Please check out my profile!
my favorite celebrities
ONE DIRECTION
GHOST ADVENTURES
MICHAEL JACKSON
Smile because it happened, don’t cry because it’s over.”-Dr. Seuss

Larry Stylinson

Posted By:
i wuw zayn malik
i wuw zayn malik
StarStarStarStar
I LOVE ZAYN!!!!! LOVE HIM ADD ME IF U LOVE ZAYN OR 1D

i love Zayn Malik i am Mrs.Zayn Malik ZAYN JAWADD MALIK IS MINE i luv one direction! ~Zayn Malik~Liam Payne~Harry Styles~Niall Horan~Louis tomlinson~ luv 1D
Vas Happenin - Zayn Malik
niall ♥
Love 1D
if u dont like one direction... (part 1)
if u dont like one direction im judging u (prt 2)
imagine this
read imagine first

Larry Stylinson

Posted By:
xXMCJXx Lock
xXMCJXx
StarStarStarStarStar
Directioners....

Larry Stylinson

Posted By:
TaNet2165
TaNet2165
StarStarStarStar

"coffeebb8" wrote:

I LOVE LOUIE AND HARRY SO MUCH!!! Love They are so funny. LARRY STYLINSON FOREVA! Add me if you like them too! This thread is to share facts about Lou and Harry. Also funny things that they do. And don't forget to go on my profile and copy and paste the thing about One Direction!
I love one direction so very much, but I heard the Larry Stylinson stuff is starting to affect the boys' friendship in public. It bothers Louis, Harry and Eleanor now ;( Louis has said "I would like to be able to fool around with Harry in public without these rumours starting. It is affecting Harry and I in public." I just wanted to put that out there. I still ship them, but not legitly. Anyone else?

T for Terrance, E for errance - "Shut up, now this is how you spell it. Its T, its E, its R, its R, its R, its R, its R, its R -" "how many R's are there?" "6." *BWAHAHAHAHA!!!*

TOM DALEY OH MY GOD.

Larry Stylinson

Posted By:
coffeebb8
coffeebb8
StarStarStarStar

"TaNet2165" wrote:

"coffeebb8" wrote:

I LOVE LOUIE AND HARRY SO MUCH!!! Love They are so funny. LARRY STYLINSON FOREVA! Add me if you like them too! This thread is to share facts about Lou and Harry. Also funny things that they do. And don't forget to go on my profile and copy and paste the thing about One Direction!
I love one direction so very much, but I heard the Larry Stylinson stuff is starting to affect the boys' friendship in public. It bothers Louis, Harry and Eleanor now ;( Louis has said "I would like to be able to fool around with Harry in public without these rumours starting. It is affecting Harry and I in public." I just wanted to put that out there. I still ship them, but not legitly. Anyone else?
Who is Eleanor? And also I love your signature! I saw that video! Mouse Street? NO HOUSE STREET! House street? NO MOUSE STREET!

my favorite celebrities
ONE DIRECTION
GHOST ADVENTURES
MICHAEL JACKSON

Larry Stylinson

Posted By:
TaNet2165
TaNet2165
StarStarStarStar

"coffeebb8" wrote:

"TaNet2165" wrote:

"coffeebb8" wrote:

Who is Eleanor? And also I love your signature! I saw that video! Mouse Street? NO HOUSE STREET! House street? NO MOUSE STREET!
1. Eleanor is Lou's girlfriend smile 2. thanks, i do too! Big Grin

T for Terrance, E for errance - "Shut up, now this is how you spell it. Its T, its E, its R, its R, its R, its R, its R, its R -" "how many R's are there?" "6." *BWAHAHAHAHA!!!*

TOM DALEY OH MY GOD.

Larry Stylinson

Posted By:
SelenaGomezForever
SelenaGomezForever
StarStarStarStarStar
xD

Larry Stylinson

Posted By:
babyangel16
babyangel16
StarStarStarStar
OMG LOUIS ADMITED THAT THIS IS TRUE  Big Grin   

Helloooo

Thanks for readin

Why are you still here

Stalker

Good bye

Larry Stylinson

Posted By:
coffeebb8
coffeebb8
StarStarStarStar

"TaNet2165" wrote:

"coffeebb8" wrote:

"TaNet2165" wrote:

"coffeebb8" wrote:

1. Eleanor is Lou's girlfriend smile 2. thanks, i do too! Big Grin
How is Harry Lou and Eleanor being affected??? Im sad now.. And what do you mean by ship? sorry im not with all the cool stuff..

my favorite celebrities
ONE DIRECTION
GHOST ADVENTURES
MICHAEL JACKSON

Larry Stylinson

Posted By:
Bubblegum332
Bubblegum332
StarStarStarStarStar
I LOVE THEM ALL

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

DESCRIBE THE PERSON'S USERNAME IN 1 WORD!-...

~ Bea's Tips On How To Take Care Of A Pet ~

Stuck in my head!!!

what can we do without food?

what does the signature above you tell?

Excuses for why you don't have your homework?

latest videos