Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Cheats and Help Requests
Get the goods or help someone else get through the secret levels. Post your favorite video games cheats.

Minecraft Help?

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1315
So just a few seconds ago i was trying to build a building in minecraft.
I was about to put up the roof, when the first block I put fell!
Previously, gravity didn't exist in minecraft.
Help!


Minecraft Help?

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8291

"glitteronmyhands" wrote:

So just a few seconds ago i was trying to build a building in minecraft.

I was about to put up the roof, when the first block I put fell!

Previously, gravity didn't exist in minecraft.

Help!

You don't use gravel or sand to build, silly.

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Minecraft Help?

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1315
I was using bricks! But its okay! I found out I messed up the settings. Thanks anyways! :3


Minecraft Help?

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8291

"glitteronmyhands" wrote:

I was using bricks! But its okay! I found out I messed up the settings. Thanks anyways! :3

What setting did you have on? o.O

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Minecraft Help?

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1315

"NachozRule" wrote:



"glitteronmyhands" wrote:


I was using bricks! But its okay! I found out I messed up the settings. Thanks anyways! :3

What setting did you have on? o.O
In the Snooper Settings I had it on gravity


Minecraft Help?

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8291

"glitteronmyhands" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"glitteronmyhands" wrote:




I was using bricks! But its okay! I found out I messed up the settings. Thanks anyways! :3

What setting did you have on? o.O
In the Snooper Settings I had it on gravity

How is this possible?

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Minecraft Help?

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1315
I googled it and other people had the same problem..i'm not sure, exactly.


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Samsung vs iphone

Describe the perfect Friend

PewDiePie or Shane Dawson?

meeting new users

Peas vs. Mashed Potatoes

Describe the perfect Friend

latest videos