Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Cheats and Help Requests
Get the goods or help someone else get through the secret levels. Post your favorite video games cheats.

Sonic Generations Secrets

Posted By:
HyperTails
HyperTails
StarStarStarStar
If you guys have Sonic Generations in any game systems,go to the Collection Room then hold the back button until Sonic jump into a black hole. After loading, you will see Sonic in a golden place called the Statue Room. You got to get codes to unlock the statues in the room. Here are the people of them: Sonic The Hedgehog(Modern): 204390. Sonic The Hedgehog(Classic): 171045. Shadow The Hedgehog: 262416. Chaos Emeralds: 008140. Silver The hedgehog: 688187. Dr. Robotnik (Classic): 103729. Dr. Robatnik (Modern): 613482. Metal Sonic: 277087. Rouge The Bat: 888200. Jet The Hawk: 383870. E-123 Omega: 601409. Chip: 309511. Amy Rose: 863358. Blaze The Cat: 544873. Charmy The Bee: 226454. Tails(Classic):359236. Cream The Rabbit: 332955. Espio The Chameleon: 894526. Knuckles The Echidna: 679417 and Vector The Crocodile: 868377. That's all the people statues in Sonic Generations.

Hey I'm HyperTails! I'm a Sonic The Hedgehog fan. I also like WWE and Dragon Ball Z!

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh, now I know, thanks!

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Where's the collection room though ?

Posted By:
HyperTails
HyperTails
StarStarStarStar
You go to the far left until sonic stops. You'll see a room with a tv or art frames are there. That's the Collection Room. smile membershipgirl

Hey I'm HyperTails! I'm a Sonic The Hedgehog fan. I also like WWE and Dragon Ball Z!

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks smile Do you have knuckles on sonic ? :3

Posted By:
HyperTails
HyperTails
StarStarStarStar
Sonic what?

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
The chronicles of the dark brotherhood.

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
And sorry for so many questions that I'm asking, but which black button are you talking about ?

Posted By:
HyperTails
HyperTails
StarStarStarStar
Yes I do, he's a fun character 2 play with.

Posted By:
HyperTails
HyperTails
StarStarStarStar
Black button? Confused

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last 1 to say 'India' wins!!!!!

Last One To Say " Minion " Wins

LAST ONE TO SAY ICE CREAM WINS-moved

Last one to say i love pizza wins!-moved

last person to say pizza wins

Last one to say i love pizza wins!-moved