Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Cheats and Help Requests
Get the goods or help someone else get through the secret levels. Post your favorite video games cheats.

Problems on Games that don't have cheats

Posted By:
j4qz30
j4qz30
StarStar
Hello!
I know you play games. It would be fun with cheats, right? BUT, if you are trying to cheat on a game that is no cheats on that game, would be that safe? No! There are some possibilities to:
1. Crash the game.
2. Game glitches.
3. Game would be unresponsive.
4. Game freezes. (and)
5. Some problems in-game.

Yep. For example, you want to play a game that is for Gameboy, but you don't have Gameboy. Then you downloaded a GBA Emulator, and the ROM of that game to your phone. While you are playing, you paused the game to open the menu of the emulator. And you found the "cheats" option. Then you searched for cheats (like Gameshark cheats, Action Replay codes) for the game you are playing. Then you found one and tried some of them. And it worked! But, some problems may happen to the game. Often, when you exited the game and opened it, you can't play the game now. So what you can do is to delete the save data that is found on the SD Card of your phone. And maybe, also delete the game and download the ROM of that game again. So, that's why I am not using cheats, because one of my game crashes, and I can't open it. Good that was not my Pokemon game. smile

So... You changed your mind or nah..?

So I Herd U Liek Mudkipz?

How addict am I on Minecraft?
75% Addicted on Minecraft

Posted By:
not_raph
not_raph
StarStarStarStar
>2014
>cheating on a video game
>being this much of a scrub

I am a timeless chorus.
Join your voice with mine,
and sing victory everlasting.

Posted By:
TheDeadpool
TheDeadpool
StarStarStarStar
I don't normally cheat unless I have finished a game or I am trying to get to some sort of half finished level or an item in the game that was never in the final version.

Mind the fourth wall.

Posted By:
j4qz30
j4qz30
StarStar

"TheDeadpool" wrote:

I don't normally cheat unless I have finished a game or I am trying to get to some sort of half finished level or an item in the game that was never in the final version.

Well that is ok... for me... Because sometimes on some levels of game are hard isnt it? Cheats are needed for them... Big Grin

So I Herd U Liek Mudkipz?

How addict am I on Minecraft?
75% Addicted on Minecraft

Posted By:
Phantom20
Phantom20
StarStar
You would love to use cheats in your game, but cheats spoil your fun.
Anyway, you can download the latest version of Cheat Engine from its official website for free.

For any doubts, PM me, i'm Phantom20.
I'll also tell you how to use Cheat Engine. (PM me)

☮~Peace~☮

✯ Michael Jackson Reincarnated ✯

Assassin's Creed till Death!
Meh best buds forever : Connor, Edward, Altair and Ezio...They made my life.
Templars beware!

➳ Call me Naren

Welcome to my world!
(Psst...Don't forget to add me!)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What's your forum post count?

Unfortunately and Fortunately game

What was the last thing you ate?

What's your forum post count?

latest videos