Back left
Back right

Why is the Minecraft game gitting boring?-moved

Celebs cartoon
Posted 8 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I had Minecraft for about five months already and I thought I would never ever get bored with this awesome game. But now, I am faced with the inevitable: I am getting bored.

I had played survival mode five times and the end result is all the same. Built a house, got my chests full with mobs' loot, animal and agriculture farms built too and had mined all the way to bedrock. I played creative and had fun with TNTs, portals, NPC villagers, rollercoasters, redstone circuits and basically everything in Minecraft. I have already defeated the ender dragon twice and the wither five times. I then exploded a nether fortress, 3 jungle temples, desert temples and a swamp hut into bits. I even poured lava on an NPC village!

I have played hardcore mode twice and in the end I died. I have journeyed into the void. I had went ocelot and wolf hunting and even burnt down a wooden box full of cows. I built a stone structure so tall that it was even higher than the sun and could not been built any taller. I was bored to the extent that I had frozen myself into obsidian! (by entering a waterfall and pouring a bucket of lava on my head)

I'm not boasting or anything, but I want to know are there any more ways to humour myself in Minecraft? I don't wish to download mods or hacks. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks!

Posted 8 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Play maps or servers.

Play multiplayer.

Posted 8 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

COUGH thousands of 7 year olds crying over the TNT here.

Mirror mirror on the wall.

Who's the loneliest of them all.

Me.

Posted 8 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I thought it was boring when I  tried it. I guess at the end of the day trying to build stuff and whatever can be pretty boring after awhile :3

"This is not a phrase, Joey Drew. This is who I really am #Heil Bendy."
For the Illidari!

"Now I stand, the lion before the lambs... and they do not fear."-The Litch king

Posted 14 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I've got bored with it too. It is fun to play with other people and to get new skins though. I have Minecraft on my tablet and it works well. If you use resource packs and maps it make it more fun, but it still gets boring after a while.

ICE CREAM, ICE CREAM, I LOVE ICE CREAM !

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity