Kw-logo-holiday

Games

Cheats and Help Requests
Get the goods or help someone else get through the secret levels. Post your favorite video games cheats.

pokemon

Posted By:
charmaster the charzaird
charmaster the charzaird
StarStarStar
[quote="designer_me555"][quote="-i beaten the champion in my Pokemon game over 10 times now.[/quote] Oh ya I beat the campion over 40 times!!  my team 1. charzaird level 83 2. zapdos level 90 3. mewtwo level 83 4. jinx level 78 5. suichun soon. (levels as shown r for right now) articuno level 51 (don't really like artichuno but was a pain to get!) sadly I used my master ball on zapdos... (needed him for elet 4 becuas gary had blastois...)

mewtwo

POKeMON the first movie mew vs mewtwo #150 vs #151

pokemon

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar

"designer_me555" wrote:

"-Skrillex" wrote:

Dunno why I do it now, and I've not browsed. 1. Dialga 2. Arceus 3. To rule the world and become Pokémon Champions, they attempt to steal everyone's companions. 4. Gothitelle and Recineus (sp?) 5. White Forest varies with forest adapted pokemon, Black City is full of buildings. Oh yeah? Champion? I challenge you to a duel!
1. Right! 2.Yes but u needed to answer the other 2 questions.So,no 3. Yes! 4. That's one pair.The other pair is Mandibuzz & Braviary or Liligant & Whimsicott 5. That's right! That's 3/5,so ur a top trainer,and yes,iaccept ur challenge.but good luck,cuz i beaten the champion in my Pokemon game over 10 times now.
I've beaten him more than that! I work on my pokemon's stats, they're VERY powerful.

I'm not really sure what to put here.

pokemon

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
Hmm...quite impressive.I do have a master weapon (or three...Disappointedvil) that is part of my team.Even though i do have a pokemon white game rite now,I do change my team with powerful pokemon...I have many powerful,shiny pokemon i use,but i never do wi-fi battles just becuz my wi-fi can't accept nintendo wi-fi. Truth is,i am really strong at pokemon.I use my smarts to wins battles.I also have a heck of a set of strategies,since I'm a strategist at practically everything i do (not to brag or anything...).

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

pokemon

Posted By:
charmaster the charzaird
charmaster the charzaird
StarStarStar
you might beat me on emerald but on leaf green you'd get destroyed! (my emerald team: blazakin level 77 rayquaza level 78 groundon level 77 kyoger level 75 all of them I cloned 3 times! Devil) oh and I've made a pokemon test aswell It's only genaration 3 (RUBY EMERALD LEAFGREEN EXETRA. BLA BLA BLA CAN YOU GET ALL 5 OF MY QUESTIONS RIGHT?)Big Grin

mewtwo

pokemon

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar

"charmaster the charzaird" wrote:

you might beat me on emerald but on leaf green you'd get destroyed! (my emerald team: blazakin level 77 rayquaza level 78 groundon level 77 kyoger level 75 all of them I cloned 3 times! Devil) oh and I've made a pokemon test aswell It's only genaration 3 (RUBY EMERALD LEAFGREEN EXETRA. BLA BLA BLA CAN YOU GET ALL 5 OF MY QUESTIONS RIGHT?)Big Grin
If some one finds a way to play leaf green online i will basically destroy most of you

pokemon

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar

My team: Lucario lvl 80 Mamoswine lvl 80 Zekrom lvl 77 (still in my training sessions) Leavanny lvl 81 Swanna lvl 82 Chandelure lvl 85

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

pokemon

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
KEY= ☆ means Shiny My White Team: Garchomp level.100☆ Hydreigon level.100 Zekrom level.100 Mewtwo level.100☆ Electrivire level.100☆ Krookodile level.100☆

I'm not really sure what to put here.

pokemon

Posted By:
charmaster the charzaird
charmaster the charzaird
StarStarStar
 Worried ok so I'm the one who would get BEAT! eep.

mewtwo

pokemon

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar

Worried ok so I'm the one who would get BEAT! eep.
know you seem to be good and notice how i said most not ALL.

pokemon

Posted By:
charmaster the charzaird
charmaster the charzaird
StarStarStar
move sets: charizaird: 1.blast burn 2.fire blast 3.flamethrower 4.heat wave mewtwo: 1.confusion 2.shadow ball 3.earthquake 4.psycic moltres: 1. heat wave 2.overheat 3.fly 4.flamethrower zapdos: 1.thunder 2.hyper beam 3.thundershock 4.drill peck suicune: 1.aurora beam 2.rain dance 3.waterfall 4.surf jinx: 1.powder snow 2.blizzard 3.ice punch 4.boady slam articunoFrownmoves right now) 1.fly 2.powder snow 3.gust 4.ice beam (soon) 1.blizzard 2.ice beam 3.powder snow 4.gust hopefuly

mewtwo

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Its a never ending game!

Ur Fave Vocaloid And Ur Fave Vocaloid Song

Eyebrows

Eyebrows

Hello i'm jake :)

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos