Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Cheats and Help Requests
Get the goods or help someone else get through the secret levels. Post your favorite video games cheats.

pokemon

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Garchomp: Avalanche, Earthquake, Dragon Rush, Rock Wrecker. Hydreigon: Freeze Shock, Ice Burn, Fusion Bolt, Fusion Flare. Zekrom: Bolt Strike, Fusion Bolt, Outrage, AncientPower. Mewtwo: Psystrike, Psyshock, Aura Sphere, Recover. Electrivire: Wild Charge, Charge Beam, Volt Switch, Giga Impact. Krookodile: Earthquake, Sandstorm, Foul Play, Outrage.

I'm not really sure what to put here.

pokemon

Posted By:
yelloyellow
yelloyellow
StarStarStar
I'm really excited about all of the new pokemon games!!!  Big Grin

Gumi!!!

Gumi Rocks!!!!

pokemon

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
I might be possibly be dead meat to anyone who has lvl 100 pokemon teams but im trying to think of a strategy for that,which is merely IMPOSSIBLE!!!but i'll tell u my team's move sets anyway. Lucario:             Mamoswine:               Dark Pulse        Ice Fang.                    Brick Break.      Earthquake.                Metal Claw.       Dig Bone Rush.       Rock Slide Leavanny:         Swanna: Leaf Blade.       Fly Bug Bite           Surf Poison Jab.      Scald Cut.                   Hurricane Chandelure:       Zekrom: Will-O-Wisp.       DragonBreath Flamethrower.     Fusion Bolt Shadow Ball.      Dragon Claw Psychic.              Thunderbolt (truth is,revealing my team's move set is pretty much showing u guys a few of my strategies.Also,am i the ONLY girl who's talking about my Pokemon playing???)

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

pokemon

Posted By:
Keldeo
Keldeo
StarStarStarStar
My team's Pokemon. Togekiss ( Metronome, Fly, Psychic and Fire Blast) Raichu ( Brick Break, Volt Tackle, Encore and Double Slap) Mostly egg moves :P Electivire ( Cross Chop, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Thunder) Magmortar (Psychic, Solar Beam, Fire Blast, Lava Plume) Cresselia ( Psychic, Aurora Beam, Slash, Psycho Cut) Heatran ( Magma Storm, Heat Wave, Stone Edge, Earth Power) So, take that. If it can learn Psychic, I'll teach it to Mim/Her. Plus,I got the Electivire and Magmortar from Pokemon Battle Revolution.

pokemon

Posted By:
Pokemassacre
Pokemassacre
Star
dude there is 718 now i can name them all too i have beaten the e4 in Leafgreen, Ruby, Y, Black 2,White,Diamond, and Soulsilver, I can tell you the best starters FOR EACH GAME, and best starters are:
Red/Blue/Green: Bulbasaur
Gold/Silver/Crystal: Cyndaquil
Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald: Mudkip for ruby Treeko for sapphire
Diamond/Pearl/Platinum: Chimchar
Black/White: Oshawott
Black2/White2: Snivy
X/Y: Chespin for FIRST starter Charmander for Kanto starter later on
IF YOU NEED HELP I WILL START A FORUM TO PUT QUESTIONS ON THERE

forum link : My Profile's forum activity 

-Professer Massacre

Feel free to ask questions on this thread

1 2 4 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Favorite Tv show all the time? (:

We the Kidz