Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Cheats and Help Requests
Get the goods or help someone else get through the secret levels. Post your favorite video games cheats.

pokemon

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Garchomp: Avalanche, Earthquake, Dragon Rush, Rock Wrecker. Hydreigon: Freeze Shock, Ice Burn, Fusion Bolt, Fusion Flare. Zekrom: Bolt Strike, Fusion Bolt, Outrage, AncientPower. Mewtwo: Psystrike, Psyshock, Aura Sphere, Recover. Electrivire: Wild Charge, Charge Beam, Volt Switch, Giga Impact. Krookodile: Earthquake, Sandstorm, Foul Play, Outrage.

I'm not really sure what to put here.

pokemon

Posted By:
yelloyellow
yelloyellow
StarStarStar
I'm really excited about all of the new pokemon games!!!  Big Grin

Gumi!!!

Gumi Rocks!!!!

pokemon

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
I might be possibly be dead meat to anyone who has lvl 100 pokemon teams but im trying to think of a strategy for that,which is merely IMPOSSIBLE!!!but i'll tell u my team's move sets anyway. Lucario:             Mamoswine:               Dark Pulse        Ice Fang.                    Brick Break.      Earthquake.                Metal Claw.       Dig Bone Rush.       Rock Slide Leavanny:         Swanna: Leaf Blade.       Fly Bug Bite           Surf Poison Jab.      Scald Cut.                   Hurricane Chandelure:       Zekrom: Will-O-Wisp.       DragonBreath Flamethrower.     Fusion Bolt Shadow Ball.      Dragon Claw Psychic.              Thunderbolt (truth is,revealing my team's move set is pretty much showing u guys a few of my strategies.Also,am i the ONLY girl who's talking about my Pokemon playing???)

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

pokemon

Posted By:
Keldeo
Keldeo
StarStarStarStar
My team's Pokemon. Togekiss ( Metronome, Fly, Psychic and Fire Blast) Raichu ( Brick Break, Volt Tackle, Encore and Double Slap) Mostly egg moves :P Electivire ( Cross Chop, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Thunder) Magmortar (Psychic, Solar Beam, Fire Blast, Lava Plume) Cresselia ( Psychic, Aurora Beam, Slash, Psycho Cut) Heatran ( Magma Storm, Heat Wave, Stone Edge, Earth Power) So, take that. If it can learn Psychic, I'll teach it to Mim/Her. Plus,I got the Electivire and Magmortar from Pokemon Battle Revolution.

pokemon

Posted By:
Pokemassacre
Pokemassacre
StarStar
dude there is 718 now i can name them all too i have beaten the e4 in Leafgreen, Ruby, Y, Black 2,White,Diamond, and Soulsilver, I can tell you the best starters FOR EACH GAME, and best starters are:
Red/Blue/Green: Bulbasaur
Gold/Silver/Crystal: Cyndaquil
Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald: Mudkip for ruby Treeko for sapphire
Diamond/Pearl/Platinum: Chimchar
Black/White: Oshawott
Black2/White2: Snivy
X/Y: Chespin for FIRST starter Charmander for Kanto starter later on
IF YOU NEED HELP I WILL START A FORUM TO PUT QUESTIONS ON THERE

forum link : My Profile's forum activity 

-Professer Massacre

Feel free to ask questions on this thread

pokemon

Posted By:
qawsedrftgyhuj345
qawsedrftgyhuj345
Star
####    ########  is   it    true

pokemon

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar

"qawsedrftgyhuj345" wrote:

####    ########  is   it    true
?

Check out this thread on KW

1 2 4 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Profile Pic not showing

Cyber Bullying Tips and Truths

The Anatomy of a Breakup, Is it Worth the ...

SpongeBob or Victorious?

Chat

latest videos