Kw-logo-holiday

Games

Cheats and Help Requests
Get the goods or help someone else get through the secret levels. Post your favorite video games cheats.

Shiny Pokemon

Posted By:
Alexithymia_1396133 Lock
Alexithymia_1396133
StarStarStarStarStar
Hi guys smile I'm about 2000 soft resets into my Pokemon Emerald after my friend and I decided to see who could catch a legit shiny starter first. I'm just wondering how many of you guys have caught a shiny starter before? (I'm beginning to lose hope.Worried)

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Because of school, I don't have much time to be on KW atm.

Shiny Pokemon

Posted By:
khjcmg Lock
khjcmg
StarStarStarStarStar
Getting a shiny starter isn't going to be easy. The best way I can think if is to have your new game started and save right before your about to go help prof. Birch escape the wild poochyena. Then when picking a starter pick the pokemon (doesn't matter which) and see if it's shiny in the battle with the poochyena. If not, then shut off the gameboy (or DS) and load your saved game and keep trying.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter,
and those who matter don't mind."
--Dr. Seuss

THe Wiccan Rede

Shiny Pokemon

Posted By:
Alexithymia_1396133 Lock
Alexithymia_1396133
StarStarStarStarStar

"khjcmg" wrote:

Getting a shiny starter isn't going to be easy. The best way I can think if is to have your new game started and save right before your about to go help prof. Birch escape the wild poochyena. Then when picking a starter pick the pokemon (doesn't matter which) and see if it's shiny in the battle with the poochyena. If not, then shut off the gameboy (or DS) and load your saved game and keep trying.

lol I know x) I'm past 2000 soft resets! Soft resetting is safer than turning the game off because it cuts down the chance of the game breaking. Worried I've seen two shiny zigzagoons which were both uncatchable. Worried

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Shiny Pokemon

Posted By:
Alexithymia_1396133 Lock
Alexithymia_1396133
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes... does that surprise you? Blush

Shiny Pokemon

Posted By:
Alexithymia_1396133 Lock
Alexithymia_1396133
StarStarStarStarStar
lol Why? Grin

Shiny Pokemon

Posted By:
Alexithymia_1396133 Lock
Alexithymia_1396133
StarStarStarStarStar
14 smile lol So what? I like learning about culture and religion so I read Holy Books and history texts. I like poetry so I spend hours reading it. I like art so I carry around my sketch book. I like pokemon so I play the games. I don't see why I shouldn't do something I like because of how old I am. smile (If it isn't dangerous that is.)

Shiny Pokemon

Posted By:
Alexithymia_1396133 Lock
Alexithymia_1396133
StarStarStarStarStar
14 smile lol So what? I don't see why I shouldn't do something I like because of how old I am. smile (If it isn't dangerous that is.)

Shiny Pokemon

Posted By:
Alexithymia_1396133 Lock
Alexithymia_1396133
StarStarStarStarStar
lol Really? =)

Shiny Pokemon

Posted By:
Alexithymia_1396133 Lock
Alexithymia_1396133
StarStarStarStarStar
lol I feel unique now. x)

Shiny Pokemon

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
StarStarStarStarStar

"Alexithymia" wrote:

14 smile lol So what? I don't see why I shouldn't do something I like because of how old I am. smile (If it isn't dangerous that is.)
Pokemon is the best game ever. o.o I won't lie. It's epic. =P Yeah, you just have to keep going over and over... Unless you cheat. But that's not legit. Soo.. . Yeah.

← Previous 1

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What is your favorite Pokemon?

What is your favorite Pokemon?

ThE WoRd GaMe

Taylor Swift vs. Ariana Grande

is Nicki manaj going to far?

Mirror, Mirror

latest videos