Back left
Back right
Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 13

My favorite games r smack down vs. raw and dragon ball z top that


Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I like tha sims and Call od Duty Wink

Heheheh :3


Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
Sims

I'm proud of who I am and what I do.(:


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
My favorite game is Bioshock. It involves a great deal of strategy if you want to beat it 100%.

im only right 3% of the time who cares about the other 97%?

if your life is going bad right now just remember"it will get better"

I STOLE HIS COOKEH!!!!! Angry

If anyone makes fun of you or doesn't like you for some odd reason, just tell they're jealous that you can work up a better conversation than them. Big Grin


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 92

BF3

The Person Above Me is HoMo


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Yume Nikki, .flow, Yume 2kki, Facade, Half-life, Half-life 2, Amnesia, Rule of rose, Ib, Portal, Portal 2, Blazblue, etc.


Posted almost 6 years ago
My favorites sound a bit too old : Shadow The Hedgehog, Midnight Club and Guitar Hero: World Tour.



Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
RESIDENT EVILLLL,SO SCARY,AN BLOODY AWSOME,LOL

RAYRAY Y U NO NOTICE DAT IM YHUR FUTURE WIFE!?!?!oh he does.....see
My boo ray ray
WURK IT PRINCE!!
Princeton

okkay....hold upp.......yhu smelll datt.......ewww


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
COD black ops MW3 and if you have it for wii pm me so we can play


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Guitar Hero ^-^

Take a risk. Take a chance. Make a change.♥

B r e a k a w a y ♥


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity