Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Cheats and Help Requests
Get the goods or help someone else get through the secret levels. Post your favorite video games cheats.

Whats your favorite game?

Posted By:
-Gwen42--
-Gwen42--
StarStarStarStar
NASCAR '14

Chase Elliott at Watkins Glen

Twilight
TUTOR on the "tutoring!!!!" thread!!!

(If you need help with homework comment on the "Tutoring" thread.

Posted By:
jdawg47
jdawg47
StarStarStarStar
Dang...Is this question difficult...lol.. well.. My favorite Playstation 2 Game has to be Smackdown Versus Raw (2004)( An amazing soundtrack, though graphics needed improvement they werent too shabby and i played the heck out of it as a kid). For the game

"Gohan. Let it go. It is not a sin, to fight for the right cause. There are those, who words alone will not reach. Cell, is such a being. I know how you feel Gohan. You are gentle, you do not like to hurt. I know because I too have learned these feelings. But it is because you cherish life that you must protect it."-#16

Posted By:
dolphingirl_dragons
dolphingirl_dragons
StarStar
OMG how and why is MINECRAFT not your fall time favourite game it's sooooooooo cool except the creepers... Oh we'll they're pretty awesome too by the way what are you dressing up for Halloween?????

Dolphin = smile
Dragon = smile
Me + Dolphin + Dragon = smilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmile

Posted By:
Visual Aid
Visual Aid
StarStarStarStar

"dolphingirl_dragons" wrote:

OMG how and why is MINECRAFT not your fall time favourite game it's sooooooooo cool except the creepers... Oh we'll they're pretty awesome too by the way what are you dressing up for Halloween?????
Because, Minecraft is overrated. I remember how excited I was to play it, but it was just a huge let down in my opinion. Maybe if they ever add an actual story.

If you've been here for less than six months and you have over 1,000 posts, then you spend too much time on the internet.

Posted By:
theking99
theking99
StarStar
top ten #1 grand theft auto (all of them)#2 hitman(all of them)#3 call of duty (all of them) #4 Assassins creed (all of them) #5need for speed the run #6 midnight club la #7 saints row 1&2 #8 sleeping dogs #9 halo (all of them)#10 the elder scrolls (all of them) there you go some of the best games in my mind anyway

1 2 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 28 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Ebola Being Taken as a Joke, and Turned In...

latest videos