Posted By:

Default girl

I'm gonna have to go with Club Penguin C:

Me @ life

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Ashen Empires, Ultima Online, Gta 5, Morrowind, Metal gear solid, Middle Earth Role-Playing, Sacred, Myfarog and Baldurs Gate are some of my favorite games.

"The most precious possession you have in the world is your own people, and for this people, and for the sake of this people, we will struggle and fight, and never slacken, never tire, never lose courage, and never lose faith." ~The Leader

Our Aryan heritage has been stolen, hail Vril, hail Thule, hail the black sun.

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

the Lego movie video game Cool

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Don't want to sound too retro, but I love Smash Bros. Brawl, Starfox Adventures, Starfox Assault, and Starfox Command. I have also played Petz Dogz 2, which is pretty decent.

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Dream Arcade, Sims [2-4], Nekopara (even though it's more of an visual novel), Life is Strange, Gravity Rush, Sonic the Hedgehog, and The Evil Within.

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Default guy

That would be a three way tie between UNDERTALE, the classic Megaman series, and Oracle of Seasons.

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Mind games

It is a capital mistake to theorize in advance of the facts. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Well, I have two favorite games: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.

I love Smash Bros. because it puts all of my favorite characters in one game... The controls are simple, but there are plenty of complicated techniques to learn! I'm also nostalgic towards Super Smash Bros. Melee, which may be another reason why I like the new Smash Bros. so much...

I first played Majora's Mask on the GameCube via The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition. The story in this game was just astounding... Plus, the design of the villainous mask is just awesome! xD

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity