Kw-halloween-logo-small

Games

Cheats and Help Requests
Get the goods or help someone else get through the secret levels. Post your favorite video games cheats.

I need help on Sim City 4 deluxe editon

Posted By:
draconboy
draconboy
StarStarStarStar
How can you design the city where you get skyscrapers wealthy people and not go bankrupt or have any problems without any cheats.  I would like to know and if i get one successful city I can make the whole place successful

If you don't like me, I say DEAL WITH IT.

Posted By:
scn71402_1900221 Lock
scn71402_1900221
StarStarStarStarStar
Whoooaaa.... You need a solution, right? Do you use any mods? Do you have mods you made by yourself? Do you have economical hacks in order to force money to come in large sums and prices be low (which, I wanna tell you, is NOT FAIR in economy)? Here's the hint: Money from Neighbor Deals When you make a city, connect it to at least two cities; one with water or some other major resource and another that needs it (water works best). Do not have that resource in your city or the glitch will not work (for example, water pump, power plant, etc.). Make the connection to these two cities using your city and go to "Neighbor Deals". Under the deals, select the resource to buy, then the other city to sell to. Then, cancel the buy, but not the sale. Follow this exactly. Select the pull down menu and reselect the resource you are selling to the other city. If done correctly, the dollar amount should significantly increase. You can now reselect the resource to buy. After a few months, the game will reset the dollar amount but you can do glitch again. When using water, it is possible to get all the way to 1,000,000,000 Simoleons. Note: If you play the other cities, make sure you check on the Neighbor Deals. You do not want to bankrupt the cities. God terraforming tools after city construction To have terraforming tools after you found the city, press [Ctrl] + [Alt] + [Delete] when in another mode besides God mode. While holding those keys, click on the "God mode" button. All of the terraforming tools are now there. You must do this every time you want to have all the tools. Cars fall into water Level land near a bridge and cause the bridge to disappear. All the cars will stop and drop into the water with a big splash.Cheat codes:To activate SimCity 4: Rush Hour cheats start the game as usual. During gameplay press [Ctrl]+[X] to go to console and enter the following cheats followed by [Enter]: fightthepower - No power required hellomynameis - Change the Mayor's name howdryiam - No water required sizeof - Magnify (1-100) stopwatch - Pause clock tastyzots - Toggle zots weaknesspays - 1,000 added to treasury whatimeizit - Set time whererufrom - Change city name you don't deserve it - All rewards zoneria - Hide empty zone color recorder - Start recorder gol - Green tinge on map dollyllama - Turn advisors into llamas fps - Display frame rate terrainquery - Display terrain values when query button is on barstuck - Stop news bar movement watchmemove - More pedestrians run when you look at them effect - ? flora - ? rp - ? renderprop - ?Copied from AG ru

The hate can't die by hate, but only with love (Buddha)

Posted By:
draconboy
draconboy
StarStarStarStar
Any more tips I already know the cheats I jsut need to know how to make a big city with skyscrapers without it looking like the place is rundown or on fire.

Posted By:
draconboy
draconboy
StarStarStarStar
anybody???

Posted By:
Nisya-
Nisya-
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't know, sorry.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Chat

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

latest videos