Kw-logo-holiday

Games

Cheats and Help Requests
Get the goods or help someone else get through the secret levels. Post your favorite video games cheats.

How can you make this game work!!!!

Posted By:
draconboy
draconboy
StarStarStarStar
All of the games that I loved a lot are nolonger working on my computer.  It is really ticking me off.  One of them is Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 gold and when I try installing it it will say some random stuff.  NOrmally it says error and a ton of numbers after it but this time it's saying like these random things.  And the others are all of my zoo tycoon games.  They used to work on this computer for a long time.  But now it says that the color scheme has changed and then it doesn't let me play.  Both of these games are for liek windows xp and the old windows.  Mine is the windows 7 laptop and I don't know what to do.  Is there any tips that you guys can gice me I need some help and I miss playing all of these.

If you don't like me, I say DEAL WITH IT.

Posted By:
Asteroidmoth
Asteroidmoth
StarStar
You could try it on a different computer cause you're computer might be getting to old.

hi

Posted By:
BoringBobbie
BoringBobbie
StarStarStarStar
low on memory, unless you can buy another hard drive, good luck.

I am a digital artist and i love the stars.

Hi thear

ADEEEELE!! *throws soda machine* but she moves away. How does she do it :?

Darn u hipsters >:P

Posted By:
portal300 Lock
portal300
StarStarStar
Had this problem before. Solutions: 1.) Re-Install the games, Uninstall everything and put it all back on again. 2.) Run The games as administrator, This tends to work for me... I recommend using this solution  

Posted By:
CuriousJake Lock
CuriousJake
StarStarStarStarStar
Your computer might be too new.

I'm Jacob, rustlin' jimmies is my thing.

Are your jimmies rustled?

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Which is better, Laptops or books?

Do YOU believe in SANTA?

Do YOU believe in SANTA?

Name the USA.

Preamble of the US?

Its a never ending game!

latest videos