Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Cheats and Help Requests
Get the goods or help someone else get through the secret levels. Post your favorite video games cheats.

Call Of Duty : Black Ops Cheats

Posted By:
Jadeja14 Lock
Jadeja14
StarStarStar
Zombies- You must of noticed the piece of a meteor when you start on Round 1 in Kino Der Toten If you play on the Wii, do this to activate it - Rapidly press Z whilst looking/aiming at the meteor and you character will say something about it. If you play on the XBOX, do this to activate it - Rapidly press X whilst looking at the meteor and your character will either show you where the other meteorites are or say something about them. Also, the pictures in the room opposite the left stairwell, there are photos. I will show you how to activate them if you comment.

Bri Stevens, I love you smile We've been together for 2 years and I'm never letting go of you... Bri, you rock my world

Posted By:
Vertigo
Vertigo
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jadeja14" wrote:

Zombies- You must of noticed the piece of a meteor when you start on Round 1 in Kino Der Toten If you play on the Wii, do this to activate it - Rapidly press Z whilst looking/aiming at the meteor and you character will say something about it. If you play on the XBOX, do this to activate it - Rapidly press X whilst looking at the meteor and your character will either show you where the other meteorites are or say something about them. Also, the pictures in the room opposite the left stairwell, there are photos. I will show you how to activate them if you comment.
Okay. 1. These aren't cheats, everyone knows these. 2. The other meteors are in the dressing room and the room where you have to go up the metal staircase stage left.

Posted By:
MellowR2000
MellowR2000
StarStar
get out of the chair to the computer and type in help it gives you all the codes

MellowR2000

Posted By:
LOL110478
LOL110478
StarStar
Press L2+R2 at main menu to get out of the chair and then go to the computet behind it to typing stuff

Brandon

Posted By:
xQSxMonster_1783274 Lock
xQSxMonster_1783274
StarStarStar
[b][i]No gun glicth On any match, Private or online, get a semtex,pistol and a submachine gun

10 facts
1. You are reading this
2. You are realizing this is stupid
4. You didn't notice I skipped 3
5. Youre checking
6.You're smiling
8 you didn't notice I skipped 7.
9 you are checking
10. You are smiling and enjoying this
11. You are still reading even though it's stupid
12. You forgot there was only 10 facts needed.
Join stranded,

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Dressed up or dressed down

Dressed up or dressed down

Rate the signature above you!

awnser the question the person above you asks

awnser the question the person above you asks

YEARBOOK QUOTE

latest videos